Why do SE do this?

why do SE do this?
i hate SE now

Attached: 81enFh3aroL._AC_SY550_.jpg (340x550, 42.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2021/09/15/marvels-avengers-has-sold-better-than-you-think-this-year/?sh=388264421c96
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What?

Why?

Who?

>voice acting
could've just tweaked some of the problems the original game had with prettier visuals and be done with it.

Attached: 1637181716915.gif (498x286, 2.46M)

Why tf isn't this on PS5 & PC? Tendies don't buy games that aren't from Nintendo. And unlike vice versa porting from switch to ps5/PC doesn't face impossible hardware challenges.

Just another stupid move from Square.

stupid american

What the fuck do you mean? Explain yourself.

Oersted did nothing wrong but the modern mainstream crown is gonna declared him a "example of toxic masculinity" and put Alicia in a pedestal.

This will not happen, but if it does then I will never stop laughing at people missing the point and proving him right.
Then again, this won't happen.

Baby too stupid to emulate?

>Tendies don't buy games that aren't from Nintendo

I'm like 90% sure I played this on a SNES emulator back in the day.

Nobody cares about what Twitter thinks, shut up

Why people complain that SE "revealed Oersted"? They aren't revealing THAT or the fact you need to complete all the other chapters to unlock his, Newfags are gonna get confused and curious over "wait, where is the knight level?" And play the game more as result.

Considering how this game voices trailer (1.3 million views) has completely overshadowed Triangle Strategy final trailer (500k views) and outright raped Chrono Cross trailer (90k views) in Japan, I think is safe to say the remake will be successful.

They show 7 chapters on the website which makes it pretty obvious you'd have to clear them all for the 8th protagonist.

uhhh bros i thought avengers would kill square??
forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2021/09/15/marvels-avengers-has-sold-better-than-you-think-this-year/?sh=388264421c96

Wrong thread, faggot, go to make a whole thread about that.

Is this game made by triangle strategy devs? Pretty dumb to show two identical visual games at the same time

There's the SE that funds this, Triangle Strategy and FM remakes.

And there's the SE that makes Marvel shit and Babylon's Fall.

wouldn't sell on ps5. the average nu-sonybro hates japanese games and thinks they're problematic.

He's literally the cuck though

no retard.

Attached: 1645820615888.png (416x454, 87.53K)

Triangle Strategy is made by Artdink.