He's right you know

He's right you know.

Attached: 1646632293881.jpg (989x577, 115.34K)

I dont even get the point of that argument, by the middle of the game you have so many fucking swords and bows that you dont have inventory space for it

because quite literally everyone shitting on ER loves BOTW even though BOTW is far far worse in every way

Isn't this a problem in BotW also?

It’s a balancing technique for the game

I wouldn't play the game if that was the case. It is also why I won't play Brrath of the Wild. Weapons breaking is an absolutely disgusting mechanic outside of things like sticks or weak weapons that are clearly meant to break.

>Twitter joke

Attached: 9DD441FE-7095-45CE-9E39-1FBDB792EB90.jpg (661x464, 25.47K)

>the tweet that mind broke Zelda fags

It's a joke you autistic child

Considering that 90% of the weapons you find in ER are worse than your current one, yes I think forcing the player to cycle through weapons would be a good thing if the game was designed around it like BOTW was.

but it's not a joke since weapons break in 30 seconds in botw
shit game btw, elden ring is better in every way

The game already takes too much from Dark Souls 2, we don't need the durability back.

>Go to Twitter
>Search elden ring
>Screencap the first trending result
>Paste on Any Forums
>Type some asshat text

Nice not

Why does this sand nigger keep getting posted?

For once I like one of his tweets, savor it while you can you Dynasty Warriors pfp faggot

>when you're too stupid to think of bait so you look for someone on Twitter to do it for you

Attached: 1621280951122.jpg (580x468, 31.6K)

Because any "challenge" it may have added is gone within 4 hours of playing then it just becomes a fucking annoying pointless mechanic
There's only one game that ever benefited from a durability mechanic and that's demon souls where you could scrape and nail new players so hard they quit forever

BotW didn't even get destroyed by Elden Ring, it got destroyed by fucking Genshin Impact.

Everyone compares it to Elden Ring but comparing it to Genshin Impact makes much more sense.

Attached: 1609063937063.jpg (3000x2310, 2.59M)

>pc 120fps durability

Fuck you, I like to collect weapons, they're like souvenirs of places I have beat. I don't want my collection to break up and become dust
>But you don't use them
Who cares? Getting stuff that you will never use has been a staple in video games since the 70s and, if you have the autism, it feels great to have a 100% save file

I remember the interview where they discussed the reason for this mechanic, and I still think it's retarded
They were concerned about players getting powerful weapons too early and steamrolling the game
What they should have done is lock powerful weapons behind challenging content, and if the player is good enough to get them early they deserve it

You are literally braindead

Not a single "Botw clone" has kept the weapon breaking mechanic because it's fucking stupid and nothing close to fun.

let go user. Material possessions are transient. let ggoooooo