"No invincible robot man, I must be the one who goes through the microwaves..."

>"No invincible robot man, I must be the one who goes through the microwaves..."

This is as retarded as it was in Fallout, when you literally have a supermutant who could survive the chamber but no, YOU had to do it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102.25K)

71 mins

pretty sure microwaves would fuck up a cyborg even more than a normal human, wasn't the point that Raiden still had a life to live? then again I haven't played MGS4 in like a decade

>replace cyborg robot body, which he eventually does anyway

Ok.

this is where MGS jumped the shark. are we realyl supposed to belive these are 2 different birds?

Attached: MGS bird.jpg (850x700, 105.71K)

Why didn't Ocelot just use a locking door or something?

didnt ocelot/liquid want snake to beat him? or whatever his master fucking plan was.

yes

Ocelot's plan was to fuck the Patriots and free Big Boss. His method using Rex's railgun or Snake's method using the modified Worm cluster both lead to the same outcome, so it didn't matter which one worked.

I could probably explain the story of literally any MGS game except for 4, does even Kojima know what the fuck was going on in the story?

kojima made shit up to wrap the story up

4 is shit that shouldn't even exist. None of that shit was supposed to be "wrapped up" and the answers we got were far worse than simply never knowing. There's a reason MGS3 was a prequel

The logic is Snake was already basically dead and microwaves are pretty good at cooking things with metal on them. Literally better than him than Raiden who has an entire full life ahead of him in terms of life span.

4 was a complete mess.
>only 2 chapters have gameplay
>3rd is a Ass Creed tailing mission, 4th is NOOOLLLLSSTAAAALGIA and 5th is just cutscene
>literally could’ve just had the battleship blow up the railgun when the top opens
”liquid is gonna nuke the remaining ai he doesn’t control to gain total control!!!”
“he does already? he literally stopped all guns on earth from firing. wait, but what about the no-ID guns, like the ones the rebels had in ME and NA?”
“snake... you fail to understand Kojima’s 999 IQ. as punishment, have a fight with an invincible boss whose weakness you will never guess without a guide, and more action sequences. don’t you love action sequences in a STEALTH GAME?”
anyways why the hell does an AN-94 cost a fraction of something mass produced like an M60? ahem drebin?

It's an easy mistake to make. They are separate birds, but genetically identical. The "les perroquet terribles" project.

>Don't you love action sequences in a stealth game?
muh filtered, entire game is making fun of the idea of mgs going on forever

Could be the same bird, parrots can live like a hundred years.

Can't be, Biggu Bossu ate the bird.

and it was scrumdiddlyumptious

>not letting it go so it leads you straight to the end

I always just used the Konami Code while in the map, less fun but saved a lot of time

Attached: 4869568576754.jpg (342x328, 10.9K)