The Vita has the best goddamned D-Pad ever created AND YOU CAN'T CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE!

The Vita has the best goddamned D-Pad ever created AND YOU CAN'T CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE!

Attached: B] Vita.png (1300x640, 169.78K)

Attached: d7mm99n-520870aa-8ec3-4af2-b6b3-0701bff3e24e.png (1200x1200, 17.27K)

It's 2nd best to gba sp

shame about those thumbsticks

we've been over this, the Vita dpad is TINY and SHIT

the PSP dpad though, *chefs kiss*
nothing can top the DS one, however

It's top 3, best Sony D-Pad at least. I think the NES/SNES and Saturn D-Pads are also pretty top tier.

This argument would be true if it weren't so fucking tiny.

The only thing the psp lacked was a non-shitty joystick

Better than what the 3DS had.
>Saturn
Based.
It's just fine.

Attached: SaturnPad.jpg (640x389, 121.17K)

>This argument would be true if it weren't so fucking tiny.
And yet, somehow, the Gamecube's D-pad gets a free pass on this shitty board.

Honestly, best Dpad I've felt so far is
>Switch Lite Dpad (If yours works properly lol)
>psp newer models heightened dpads
>Snes
and unironically g&w dpad

i've never even TOUCHED a gamecube dpad, and it's comparable to Vita, which is SHIT

To each their own, I suppose. I love the Vita's D-pad.

>never touched something
>it's shit
kk

i reread it after i typed it and yea it sounds dumb, but what i meant was i thought it was so shitty i specifically avoided the thing - pretending it doesn't even exist

Then your opinion on it is invalid, despite Any Forums's "I didn't touch something but I still deem it shit" culture.

the gc dpad is actual shit. it's tiny and stiff but mushy at the same time, like my penis.
vita dpad is reasonably sized, stiff but clicky and concave makes it easy on the thumb

that's retarded, it's so shit i avoided using it numb nuts
it's fucking abysmal.

I doubt you've ever even touched a Vita. Let me guess, "it's shit," right?

well the PSP is big, bulky, THICK, not too unlike my penis
and each directional press - which i remind you is a DPAD a literal directional pad
Is Distinct.
WONDERFUL.

partly, i only use the joysticks BECAUSE THE DPAD ON IT IS SHIT

@591108249
Predictable. kek
To each their own, I suppose.

Vita's controls are overrated. The lack of L2/R2 is completely baffling, the face buttons are small, full sticks on a handheld device are stupid, and the d-pad is good but not enough to carry the rest of the system. There shouldn't be a fucking grip that gives you L2/R2 by pressing rubber pads against the back.
The circle-pad is a great idea for a clamshell system with analog controls and I wish the Vita had arrived at it. Even the little laptop nub on the New 3DS is good, but it's actually better if you rip out the rubber and replace it with a cap for a PSP-1000.

Attached: 1627353026188.gif (500x281, 273.59K)

>and unironically g&w dpad
The new models for Mario and Zelda they put out recently? Actually yeah the controls on those things are fucking awesome, I have both of them.

Clicky dpads are shit. SNES has the best dpad