Post memes zoomers won't understand

post memes zoomers won't understand

Attached: 182399513831.jpg (236x214, 8.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ygQ8mFo9cHY
youtu.be/CqHd4UysK9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's easy. The second little pig built his house out of video game cartridges, and he wouldn't let anyone in by the hair on his chinny chin chin, so the big bad wolf huffed and puffed and blew his house down.

youtu.be/ygQ8mFo9cHY

I wish i didnt do this back then. Speaking of which, i should order some isopropyl alcohol to clean that shit

This was only with the NES, not SNES. Did a boomer larper maker this?

this entire fucking ad campaign

youtu.be/CqHd4UysK9k

WASD, only gamers reply

I too let my dog blow me while I played super mario how do u do fellow boomers

Attached: 1645516289573.gif (260x195, 778.73K)

What are you talking about? Blowing on the cartridge was a thing for any cartridge-based console, I did it with the N64 and GBA. And no matter what the revisionists say, that shit worked, too.

Maybe I was just lucky with other cartridge consoles because the NES is the only cartridge console where I had to blow on the cartridges to make them work.
Genesis
SNES
Game Gear
GBA
DS
3DS
Vita
Switch

>he doesn't know zoomies blew into their ds slots
Oh no no no no.

The pin connectors on the SNES cart are silver-plated, which causes werewolves to keel over in wheezing fits of death

Bro can you blow my ds slot? Just need to see if it’s working right.

I just took it out and put it back in until it worked. Never thought to blow.

I did the same, but looking back I think repeatedly inserting and removing the carts to blow on them is what cleared the connector pins.

You laugh but my friend fucking did that to both the ds card and the gba slot on his ds. Funny shit really.

I remember cleaning the contacts with alcohol on a paper towel. Blowing on them actually causes corrosion and the instruction booklet warned against it.

thisjgk70

Attached: Konami_Code.svg.png (2560x240, 44.63K)

this was embarrassing even when it was relevant

Thats a cheat code for gta san andreas dumb ass.

I only ever did it on Nes as well. Other systems never needed it. Did you live in a dusty hut or something?

windex and a q-tip does the job

Oh no, first year in middle school flashbacks.

Attached: 1646541835941.png (1775x880, 2.36M)

>Blowing on them actually causes corrosion and the instruction booklet warned against it
The nips don't want us to know their secrets. They want to keep all the waifus to themselves with a quick blow of a cartridge

2 just wasn't enough

Good morning Sirs!
I cannot locate Share.
Please advise so I may do the needful!