Plain Doll >>>>> Melina

Plain Doll >>>>> Melina
Suck it chuds

Attached: 151230130.jpg (850x1098, 117.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1L2oeYxeHA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine her poopies

Attached: ad762db3c6307671f50d4ddf16a160e8.gif (510x287, 3.38M)

Plain canonically can be fucked, unlike Ranni
Plain Doll >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ranni
Suck it chucks

Attached: 10100213.jpg (1280x2342, 95.21K)

Need her sitting on my face.

Made for bul-chi

Attached: 1560511578526.gif (960x540, 1.5M)

Ranni gives the best handjobs with prostate massage included. You can't beat that.

god i love the way sunny draws her with a big fat ass. I love those Black Maria pics too

>prostate massage
Ranni fags are all homos confirmed

Attached: 1010321013.jpg (401x484, 35.85K)

I'm not familiar with any lore that supports that claim, user.

Meliwhat's her name is unironically better for the sole reason that you're not forced to interract with her every fucking time you want to level up or anything. You can go 99.999% of the game without having to interact with her at all. It's great.

Um, sussy
youtube.com/watch?v=1L2oeYxeHA8

off model retardation
kill yourself faggot, you're even worse than everyone else in this thread; I would gladly cast away all hatred for those others I feel if it meant ending your worthless life

>NOOOOOOOO!!! IT HAS TO BE EXACTLY ON MODEL!!!!! YOU CAN'T CHANGE ANYTHING FOR STYLE!!!!! IT HAS TO LOOK THE SAME EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!

Attached: images.png (166x304, 8.82K)

I immediately thought of bbc when I saw this post

If you need to draw a character off model for it to be attractive to you, you were never attracted to the character. You aren't making anything worthwhile, you're making the same bland bodytype propagated by everyone else plastered onto someone elses work. Again, I'd rather you just draw your own original character with massive titties and a fat ass. It's basically as bad as fanfiction.

>Melina
>melanin
tells you everything you need to know.

>
>>NOOOOOOOO!!! IT HAS TO BE EXACTLY ON MODEL!!!!! YOU CAN'T CHANGE ANYTHING FOR STYLE!!!!! IT HAS TO LOOK THE SAME EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!

Attached: 1646610622604.png (352x524, 55.04K)

This. Melina fucks black guys

Genuine question, but why do BB fanboys in particular tend to use fanart when vaunting their game? You always see the same few exaggerated Ludwig pics or collages of characters in cool, dynamic poses that grossly exaggerates their significance in game.
I'm only asking because I don't see any other souls fandom doing it nearly as often.

why are wh*tes like this?

cope.