Based

based

Attached: 1646611479518.gif (1366x768, 388.6K)

Attached: 1631556517487.jpg (640x628, 39.64K)

Attached: ukrainian-pig-pig.gif (498x483, 893.04K)

>i colored the map light green

Attached: ukraine chud.png (606x1079, 73.75K)

would be more accurate if you renamed it to USA
would be even more accurate if you renamed it to Israel

the far left forcing their politics into video games, being sjws, and becoming overly sensitive to everything has forced me to support russia. if theres a draft im defecting to russia. no russian ever called me transphobic.

>Hokkaido belongs to Ukraine
Fucking Ukrainaboos

Attached: 1639372570083.jpg (592x790, 43.06K)

Attached: hohols it's over.png (457x609, 172.63K)

I hope Ukraine gets fully annexed.

The idea of Russia needing to waste money and manpower to maintain order in an eastern European shithole like Ukraine for at least 20 or so years makes me rock hard.

On top of that, Russia's aggression on it's border states will remind the European powers why they sleep in America's bed.

Everything is going great, and all it cost was a few hundred thousand slav lives.

Attached: 2353242.jpg (700x539, 57.22K)

this is not funny bros Russian army loses over 6 million troops every day, two more weeks and a single hohol will walk in Kremlin uncontested

>hello banana send in another VDV

The ghost of kyiv has already taken over Moscow

>China is winning hard by taking over the entire Russian market
>USA shows itself being a laughing stock of the entire world again
>Sleepy Joe massively fucks up again, not even a year after the Afganistan fiasco
>"we're winning lmao"

>scotland in Africa
wat

I hate all Slavs desu

0.1 bananas deposited in your bank account

transfer failure, bank account is frozen

Attached: 1645746725728.jpg (357x321, 18.51K)

>we
No country ever has cared about its people, from modern USA to 3rd Reich Germany
>b-but the country IS the people
False, a country is 0.001% of its wealthy population

No banan!? Bljat

Attached: 1646258850912.png (879x720, 988.57K)

What would happen if this happened IRL? Ukraine defends themselves, then just revenge-invades Russia and totally fucking curbstomps them somehow.

>"""Russian Market"""
Oh no, China* is monopolizing all trade with fucking Zimbabwe, whatever will we do!? Think of all the 10's of Rubles we're losing!!
>USA shows itself being a laughing stock of the entire world again
>Sleepy Joe massively fucks up again, not even a year after the Afganistan fiasco
Ukraine isn't a NATO state, standing on the sidelines and finger-wagging at Russia and sending weapons to Ukraine through euro-states is literally the best response
>"we're winning lmao"
Yes

>the tweet is real

based

Attached: npyxuioyrrl31.jpg (1920x1080, 644.27K)

>Shit country would totally defeat a continent because Steam stopped working there
Lmao, you're so brainwashed it's insane

BASED

rusia
monke

Where do I upvote?

Has there ever actually been a real life case of a country getting invaded and completely annexing their invaders

No it's not retard

Don't overdose on copium amerifats

Now show me the cultural map.

Before the age of firearms it happened all the time.

It's the real-world equivalent of getting ganked in an online game and then just flooring the ganker right into the dirt despite their advantage.

Absolutely embarrassing.

>no one:
>user: HAHA OBSESSED

The amount of natural resources Russia sits on is unparalleled for any country in the world. And China is going to get all of that shit for basically free. But keep jerking off to your sacred arbitrary imaginary number set by some people in New York.

oh yeah? link the russia tweet. I know the ukraine one is real but can't find the russia one

I actually did a cossack to Ruthenia run a little before the invasion but have been too embarrassed to post it

Rome assimilated foreigners like nobody else ever could, because the leaders of the people they conquered WANTED to be Roman and embraced "Roman-ness", and the regular folks saw literally no reason not to embrace it since their lives improved in virtually every way

user you must understand, this whole War is not on the Russians, on Putin, on Ukraine, the West or anybody else.
Its a War to restore natural order and the natural order dictates that Russians are above Ukrainians. I don't make the rules, user. I just tell you what they are.
You see, Ukrainians together with the filthy Bastardrus of Belarus are merely vassals of the Greater Russian Empire.
Unfortunate accidents that need the leading hand of true Masters. Now those true Masters do not have to be Russians, the Mongols and even the Germans proved that there can be another Master. But there can never be a wild, filthy Ukrainian dog on the loose.
You may feel sorry for Ukraine, you may feel hatred towards Russia but I assure you its all misguided. A slap with the back of the hand towards a Ukrainian from a Russian is not insult but a compliment, you see to be slapped by a superior means you need to show more discipline towards your master.
That he stoops so low to even deal with an inferior being, to even give attention even if it might be negative, is an incentive for the average Ukrainian to better himself or face consequences.
Now you may feel sorry for all the death and suffering caused by Russia. But really you have to adjust your perspective on things.
To kill a Ukrainian, is not an act of Murder.
But merely an act of poaching. You do not let a wild dog bite you after all.
The rape of a Ukrainian woman merely an act of entertainment like playing with a toy for adults and the killing of a Ukrainian child simply pest control.
Ukraine needs to be beaten, humiliated, if need be forced to bend and kiss the feet of its masters.
This is simply an act of Nature not one of Cruelty. Every dead or punished Ukrainian self-inflicted. Every Russian casualty a travesty.

I was thinking take all of japan and North China stop at the Caucus mountains and take everything to Tsargrad

Those resources are in the ass end of Siberia and require a lot of investment to get to and a huge chunk of that investment money would vanish into pockets via corruption.

>huge chunk of that investment money would vanish into pockets via corruption.
So like Russia for the last 90 years