Any Forums loves open world right now

>Any Forums loves open world right now

THE FUCK HAPPENED

Attached: 15386469549.jpg (1920x1080, 617.15K)

First open world of its kind

>Any Forums is one person
>"open world" is a game genre
>OP is a retard

Attached: 1644189376169.gif (300x300, 2.02M)

FromSoft did it which means people won't shut the fuck up about it

It's not open world if you can't fly

Another good game was released with it. Which was always the issue with it.
Imagine autstically hating something independent of it's quality and how fun it is just on principle. Truly pathetic.
How dare people constantly like games made by a specific company

turns out taking all the map icons and shit away from you is actually good?

>every open world game is the same
it’s really not that surprising that eventually something in the genre would be good

Low standards in open world games propped Elden Ring to 10/10. It's review inflation from BoTW, Skyrim, and GTA being reviewed so well.

This game is the first open world game I’ve played in a long time that made me hate open world.

imagine v finally discovering how to play open world game for the first time.

have sex, you mentally ill incel. thank me later

Open world is amazing when done right

It’s too bad that they didn’t take away all the copy pasted bloat while they were at it.

Attached: 1646612510622.png (777x950, 624.25K)

I've always liked open world. That said, I'm not crazy about how Elden Ring does it.

Flying defeats the purpose of the damn thing. If you can just bypass every obstacle might as well just have the game be about combat only

It's still a trash genre for trash people and Elden Ring is a padfest like every other open world garbage ever.

I was skeptical but they did it well

Except Elden Ring is a worse game than Demon Souls, Dark Souls 1, 3, Bloodborne and Sekiro for the exact same reason that open world garbage is worse than the non open world garbage games in the same series that preceded it.

Content density went out the window. Padding was ratcheted up. Not only in terms of pure numbers, due to the way bigger map, but also in terms of percentage.

It's always the same shit.

Meant for:

but even old Any Forums jerked off open world games like might and magic, gothic 2, fallout new vegas, morrowind, etc.

Attached: aoldhbfo.jpg (1076x1208, 211.93K)

Doesn't matter. Still having fun. Seethe.

The only good parts of elden ring are underground or in non overworld areas

Yeah cause they do it right