Who else is going back to previous games after the disappointment of ER?

Who else is going back to previous games after the disappointment of ER?
Which souls game are you revisiting?

Attached: file.png (444x250, 169.69K)

Elden Ring is the best FROM game.

Just hold on a little longer bro.

Attached: jack fist bump.jpg (1280x720, 66.83K)

this

ive tried replaying BB after beating ER and I literally can’t go back lol

Im going to try a few DS3 mods, at least they are not filled with padded shit

I couldn’t help but notice I would rather play other FS games the more I play Elden Ring.

I already did an SL1 of DS1/DS3 so I think I'll do a BL4/BL10 of Bloodborne next.

>Dark souls 2
Best game
Best cat

Attached: ds2cat.jpg (700x1334, 102.57K)

Because of performance or the actual gameplay?

both probably

DeS and DaS were already unplayable to me after DaS III and BB. I don't think I can ever go back to any previous souls game after Elden Ring. Maybe BB because it's at least unique in some respects. But everything else would just feel like an early alpha version of ER now.

BB and Sekiro.
ER is just dark souls 3 with the horse. And as an open world it is quite crude.

It really depends on why you like fromsoft games

DS1-3/BB feel structured in a way you are increasing the stakes and the backtracking isn't that mandatory

in ER you feel like revisiting old places to find new point on interests which feels extremely gamey and takes out of the immersion

classic DS feels like an adventure with increasing stakes, and ER feels like a theme park

Playing Bloodborne again because it's all I can think about while playing ER.

Attached: i really wish i were playing bloodborne.jpg (1278x720, 141.22K)

Sekiro. I sold it though. I really thought it was short and not very replayable. But fact is it was probably the most fun

Attached: 1632396240829.jpg (550x547, 129.29K)

cope

seethe

I dropped sekiro after reaching the monk fight and then never went back because by the time i picked up the game again I forgot entirely how to play the game.
Finally went back to it now after Elden Ring and I'm enjoying it, the game runs so smooth and the graphics are beautiful. I don't know why elden shit is so poorly optimized.

None of them. 3 is superior to everything but looking forward to Warcraft Souls or something instead. And Computer gaming’s return to my country. God bless computer games, internet, mouse and keyboard, the “user”, user made maps and unencryption, freedom and liberty for all in Jesus Christ. Amen.

Attached: 7B5D6FFF-FCEC-4828-8DB8-F73A2B014C5A.jpg (535x640, 62.71K)