Elden Ring is going to become the New Dark Souls 2

It's already happening. People are finishing the game and realizing how bad the boss encounters actually are. They're "difficult" because pretty much all of the major ones in the 2nd half have poor design choices. Give it a couple months and you'll see the dedicated fans start seeing the games weaknesses a lot more, and in a year or 2 even the normalfags will realize it.

Also the final boss sucks.

Attached: ohhh.jpg (640x890, 319.29K)

Reused bosses and boss encounters worse than that seen in BB, and DS3 seems to be a common complaint. The actual world design in the game is breath taking, but some of this boss design in pretty poor.

ds2 is the easiest soul game while ER is one of the hardest

I just started and I realized almost immediately that this is Dark Souls 2 all over again. Dark souls 2 used shitty enemy placement with hordes of enemies and it's happening here too.

just get on your horse and ride away lmao
ds2 hordes were bad because they would follow you to the ends of the earth once aggroed

>The actual world design in the game is breath taking
No, it's not. The game suffers from the same problem that any open world game does, it's empy and large portions of the map seem copy and pasted.

Dark souls 2 is great though

Lol no. What you expected them to design 80 more bosses? Maybe next time since they're rich as fuck now. Also dark souls 2 is fine

yes, but it seems more copy/pasted than it actually is because anons are finishing a 100h game in a week
it has more unique content than most games released over the last several years

Honestly the horse thing pisses me off even more. You don't really need to fight or know the map because heh get on your horse and ride away lmao.

elden ring sucks, ive been robbed of 7 hours of my life

The boss design is fucking awful to start with and somehow keeps getting worse as you play, culminating in an awful final fight with dysfunctional camera where you chase a giant space penis as it keeps running away and shooting lasers.

I can see it. I haven't even finished yet, and I'm already getting fatigued. The game is too big for its own good, and at some point I lost interest in exploring because eventually you just end up running into the same recycled boss fights ad infinitum. Replaying Elden Ring must be a real chore as opposed to Bloodborne or Sekiro.

Attached: 1536509476418.png (643x483, 267.72K)

You have to finish it in a week because apparently it's too good for basic quest logs to help you remember which brum expat wants you to do something

replaying it’s easier than you think because you can just skip to the catacombs with the weapon for your build and go straight to the mandatory bosses

shazamnig cope

>ER
>hard

Spirit summons make the game a joke. Any retard can win by just summoning them and ping ponging boss as they shoot with sword of night and flame or some random spell or jump attacks to stagger. Once you get mimic you can just stand there and let it kill stuff. It's "hard" in that random trash can one shot you because theyve run out of ideas and cant be assed to balance or make interesting combat, but the game is retardedly easy to beat. And you can always just summon someone higher level/better to beat it for you, but you can solo anything with spirit summons easily.

I liked dark souls 2
Also every field, stay mad Shazam tranny

I'm pirating it right now, I've never played a souls game or souls like game. If I hate this I'm blaming you Any Forums.

Agreed. I dont know if it's better or worse than ds2 desu. Overall I think I prefer ds2. While ds2 had some issues with hitboxes and basic movement mechanics, having recently replayed it, Overall it was still pretty decent as a general action game.

I think elden ring is worse because many boss mechanics actively work against the mechanics the players have access to. And in the parts that are broken or badly designed are even worse in eldren ring, like how dual wielding works for example. Or how the game delays/ignores inputs periodically for seemingly no reason.

I told myself I wasn't going to summon for any of the bosses on my first run through. I beat Margit and Godrick solo but honestly fuck Rennala or whatever her name is.
The first phase is such a fucking waste of time.

only one that had actual poor design choices is radahn. so annoying running back each time and summoning all the npcs again.

Nice cope, don't try and retcon why people disliked DS2 because of your peeves with ER
DS2 was shit because of the terrible leveldesign first and foremost, all the forced one-way streets, ugly environments and to top it all off the terrible enemy placement. None of that is prevalent in ER, least of all the trash leveldesign.

The boss names alone are bad design because I can't be assed to remember them all.
Sword rot bitch combos are cancer.
Snake dude aoe bullshit is cancer and undodgeable. It's just rng how much he wants to spam it before phase 2.
Final boss aoe makes no sense and will just explode behind him for laughs randomly, basically 1 shooting you.
Giant bosses that take up your entire screen so you can't see then attack.
Giant dude on lmao horse entire first phase is tedious but easy.

Fuck I can barely remember all the bosses because of how cancer the entire game is.
Thorn knight dude casually swapping from range to close range in the same combo depending on where you move is bullshit.
Any duo boss was cancer.
The entire lake of rot was fucking pointless. It wasn't even an exploration zone like previous poison lakes, it was just to make you race rot poisoning and serve as another HP bar check.

damn

Elden Ring is butttickling the little kids quicker than expected

stay mad get cheezd

This, I don't want to use a shitty horse, it literally kills the overworld map completely

Yikes

im glad the honeymoon phase for this game is ending and we can honestly discuss what a waste of 60 dollars this game was. This game will serve as a lesson in not trusting shill reviewers/hype merchants.

Attached: korowink.png (548x677, 368.64K)

ER is fun though. DaS2 is not.

jesus christ more fags butt mad their being filtered

I definitely see the DS2 influence with throwing random bosses into a duo and calling it good.

I like the game but I think From is fucking them self over trying to make each game harder. Bosses in this game are quite bullshit at times where i can get 1-3 attacks every 3-7 of theirs.
Im probably casual but I think Ds1 dificulty was best before the whole "Hard" meme started.

Attached: 1646569138074.png (600x497, 7.97K)

Ds2 bosses were baby easy though, only one I ever had trouble with was the black spooge pile in the tar pits

it takes like 2 mins to finish first phase. you just run into the outer area and run back in to 2 shot the deacon of the deep guys for a bit then destroy the boss.
out of all the bosses are you fucking retards really being filitered by her of all things?

buckbroken

why did they made the elden beast anyways ? why they didn't stop at the red haired guys and made an actual second phase for him ?
is Miyazaki fucking brainded ?

the 2 bosses everyone talks about in ds1 is gargoyles and O&S both multi bossses
the boss everyone talks about in Demon is Maneaters
shut the fuck up. its been like this since day 1

Her 2nd phase is annoying if you have a slower weapon or using magic because of how fast she can cast and 1 shot you. Plus her respawn point is like 10x further than every other boss.

2 minutes of absolutely nothing plus the run back from the bonfire (where those sorcerer guys can hurl magic at you from over 100 feet away and still manage to clip you) or taking the ramp up where there's a chance that half your health will be taken off you if the game decides to fuck you with the boulder hitbox.
I haven't got the time or the patience for that.

Everyone HATED the gargoyles and Maneater though.
O&S are the only good duo boss ever made by from.

unironically filitered. i one tried her. its the easiest fucking boss since covetous demon
i killed her with a single heavy claymore. no summons because i kind of forgot that was a thing and never leveled up it, no magic, no fast weapon bleed cheese
its just not hard, and the first phase is a gimmi and the 2nd phase she gets staggered so easily.
hit her attempt for a stagger if not run around waiting for her magic. repeat
when she summons just run around in a circle. you won't be hit and they expire incredibly fast