March 2022

>March 2022
>I am forgotten

Attached: DFFFD2DF-78FF-4D5F-810F-AEA5202E4F3E.jpg (1024x1024, 358.26K)

playing it right now bud

same

Shills

me and my coworker are constantly playing it, what are you talking about? i mean what other game would we be playing?

Yeah I’m playing right now bro, this game is fucking awesomesauce omg. Other games should look at the bosses this game has and take note.

I can't believe marco is playing this with me right now, this game is so cool

I love playing this game, I basically do it 24/7
Playing right now with my boy Pope Innocent III

i didnt even care about it to begin with

yet ANOTHER thread for this garbage game and SURPRISE! no fucking discussion on it
I WONDER WHY
PISS OFF SHILL

I'm having so much fun on the game, that I also recommended it to my friends. This thing feels just so great and natural, it's almost as if the game is more organic than the food I eat.

>no NG+
I'll play it when they bring this basic fucking feature.

Attached: 1634659015920.gif (400x400, 2.61M)

Is there any way for a non-nip to get the jap voices for the first game? I heard aloy in Genshin and want that voice.

Attached: 20220227153644_1.jpg (1920x1080, 291.61K)

That’s the fun, we pretend to be a shill because nobody could actually shill for this game so it’s funny this way. Allow me.
Guys did anyone notice how much detail they paid to the faces? Especially black faces? Seriously, props to the developers for focusing on the RIGHT graphical details for once.

I'm having a blast, it's great that they made a game where you can play as Nikocado Avocado

I bought PS5 just for this game, and am not disappointed by that decision. My god, is this game is breathtakingly gorgeous or what!

This. Enjoying it generally, some cool stuff, but also some flaws. Good time anyway.

wtf

Attached: 5326236.png (178x282, 81.17K)

>My god, is this game is breathtakingly gorgeous or what!
Resolution mode? It is beautiful, but unfortunately I only put it on to take in some vistas, and for some cut scenes. I can't afford to give up the fluidity. Wish it always looked as good.

The ending was shit. Should have been given OP armor/shield and weapons once you kill Trinity from the Matrix. The shield weaver armor in the first game was far better than any of the shit armor in this game.

When can I start to get actually good weapons and outfits? Feeling underpowered still, at level 21 as far as that goes. Only just got to the first mini settlement in the west. Don't want to keep wasting resources building up these janky ones.

>Loving Genshin Impact
>Some shill comes and recommends me Horizon Zero Dawn
>Buy it (60 gb holy fuck)
>Play for half an hour
>Bored
>Uninstall
>Refund
>Loving Genshin Impact

Attached: 96112419_p0.jpg (2728x1929, 1.14M)