Konami selling off their games division, focusing on gambling and moving it's HQ to Las Vegas Nevada

youtube.com/watch?v=J6Q1Spjj2g8

>The new Getsu Fuma Den game bombed and made Konami loose alot of money.
>Konami lost so much money that they're are now plaining to sell off the gaming department and focus on gambling devices.
>Konami's HQ will be moved to Las Vegas Nevada, just like what Happened with Sony Interactive Entertainment when they moved to California.
>Konami Amusement (the arcade division) will be sold off to BandaiNamco but this does not include characters, music nor source code as thats getting sold off to another company (as in BandaiNamco is only buying the staff to make arcade cabinets, not the games themselves).
>Hudson is getting sold back to Yuji Kudo and Hiroshi Kudo's estates so Hudson stuff isn't included in this selloff.
>Game rights, IPs, music and ect are being sold as a whole to avoid another Compile.
>Tencent has been blocked from buying Konami's gaming department and IPs.
>Whoever buys Konami's gaming division can't use the Konami name other then things like rereleases.
>Most likely Hamster Corporation (hamster.co.jp/) is buying Konami's gaming division.

Thoughts?

Attached: new konami logo.png (1280x1309, 175.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

konami.com/gaming/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like Dance Dance Revolution and Pop'n Music but I wish for a new Pop'n Music at my local Round1 because Fantasia is not very up to date from what I've heard.

>>Tencent has been blocked from buying Konami's gaming department and IPs.
Good gaming news for once.

Just release Castlevania Symphony of the Night on PC, a proper remaster of the Silent Hill games, and the Metal Gear games on Steam and that's it! That's literally it! You'll get millions immediately! Why are you so fucking retarded.
Also bombergirl.

>Metal Gear gets sold to another company
>Kojima returns
>new Metal Gear
A man can dream

Because Konami only cares about gambling, thats why.

What the fuck does the dumb podcast you linked have to do with this, I'm not seeing a source at all.

Sony should buy the MGS franchise. MGS has always been synonymous with Playstation.

Nice bait.

Agreed.
But then again so is Crash Bandicoot and Spyro and Sony fumbled those too

Hamster doesn't have Sony money, expect something like Gradius 6 or a new Contra in the vains of Sol Cresta (which was done by PlatinumGames) by Good Feel Tokyo (Konami's former arcade Gradius and Contra unit).

>Thoughts?

I think you're a disingenuous retarded turbonigger for posting a video that has nothing to do with the bullshit you've spouted?

Attached: 1252569045793.jpg (465x364, 30.88K)

The podcast is the source.
Not bait.
Not happening, remember what happened to Compile.

>moving HQ to Nevada
hahaha, yeah right, what year is this? 1950?

>expected people to listen to a 2 and a half hour podcast and didn't even timestamp the OP video.

You're an autistic dipshit.

>The podcast is the source

Then timestamp that shit because I'm not listening through all of it.

The source is in the video.
They don't want another Compile incident to happen, everything is getting sold off as 1 thing (except for Hudson stuff, thats getting sold off to the original founder's estate).

>watch a 2 hour video
Shut up retard.

konami.com/gaming/index.html

I don't like this decade.
I don't like this decade one bit.

Attached: mike stoklasa.jpg (241x209, 6.62K)

But at least Bomberman will be in a better place.

Attached: communityIcon_c9bkwed5d2d71.png (720x720, 565.91K)

>HOLY SHIT GUYS BIG NEWS
>Over 2 hour podcast with no timestamp

OP is a shilling faggot.

Attached: 1643485819191.gif (224x336, 952.32K)

>>Tencent has been blocked from buying Konami's gaming department and IPs.

Finally some good fucking news.

Its sad how believable this is.

This is a good thing, I hope Hudson Soft starts reselling their IP's to SNK that would make get to create a new Bloody Roar IP.

Nope, independent company.

Attached: 5by30j.jpg (658x499, 80.85K)

Chances that ninty buys castlevania rights, hire IGA and release a classic 2D game?

of all the companies to sell to. I dont believe it, but we'll see what happens

dislike button

Attached: isblt7x0lis31.jpg (238x230, 17.89K)

Spawn Wave is legit, also Nate Drake is also in this video talking about it too.
Hamster Corporation, remember what happened to Compile.