He pirates games instead of buying the games and supporting developers and their employees put food on their tables

>He pirates games instead of buying the games and supporting developers and their employees put food on their tables.

What do we think about buying games?

Attached: 1646428329677.jpg (556x556, 55.85K)

I pirate the game and then mail each employee a dollar, if they have more than 60 employees don't bother at all.

she just looks like a dolled up rape victim no matter what

They're supposedly leftists, they should be thankful someone isn't putting food on their table.

If its something I give a shit about and is good I'll buy it, otherwise pirate.

Iv never paid for a polemon game but still pirate AND post my opinioon all major sites

This lady seems vaguely familiar...

Wall status: hit hard

Attached: Untitled.png (588x1590, 663.47K)

How come she landed okay while elliot rodger ended up in tradegy

You know the answer to that.

Oh no, I'm taking food off the table of a CEO so he'll have to pick between having enough money for 30 years worth of food or buying a new yacht, I'm such a terrible person.

Attached: 1644014206309.png (500x500, 313.04K)

Women can't be incel. Also Elliot was an idiot with scizophrenia.

her videos were great

Any man with a job can't be ince.
Women can be incel when they are fat as fuck and disgusting like shit.

Who

she didn't kill herself yet?

CzechCasting Anna 8153

Anna Wyrwova

Attached: 1644823835707.jpg (1280x720, 52.78K)

for me its czechVR

Attached: 1639102968270.jpg (1536x2048, 403.47K)

I usually wait for a steam sale with at least 50% off to let them fix most of the bugs.
Cyberpunk was the exception because I was really hyped and also replayed after each major update to see what changed.
Difficulty is still too low when the player bothers to craft stuff and most "missions" are samey with ok writing. I like the grind as I find repetition soothing, but I could see people getting bored as gameplay and AI is still very basic. One problem is that the enemies often just stand around without trying to flank me so I can pick them off with a Grad through a wall without any skill required. The pathfinding of the enemies is really bad / non existent so melee guys just run straight up to me looking into the barrel of my shotgun without a chance to hit me.