Comfy Elden Ring Thread

post everything

Attached: 2022-03-05 00_22_51-Greenshot.png (1920x1080, 3.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/jt0fkOf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

am i supposed to run away from the beast clergyman
hes so tanky..

the boss fight? you're supposed to stay mid range and then hit two times when there's an opening.

i got to ranni only after beating morgot and radahn, did i lose something in her quest?

Friendly reminder that there is inventory sorting in this game. I'm 50 hours into this goddamn game and only NOW realised you CAN sort your inventory but I only realised it because I accidentally pressed the left stick down wtf.

Attached: 1245620_20220306225219_1.jpg (2560x1440, 529.12K)

I’m not sure how to properly fight Malenia. I only beat her somehow by throwing rocks and using mimic. That boss fight is probably the hardest in the game

Yes, the whole part where Blaidd fights alongside you against Radhan. But I guess you can do her quest even if you missed that part

>tfw invading in the very first area
imgur.com/a/jt0fkOf

Attached: 1496690032601.jpg (358x358, 88.95K)

got gud

I beat her by learning exactly every pattern to the point I didn't have to think

How do I cross the Lake of Rot?

>have to go back to stormveil castle to farm for a weapon
>accidentally find an entire 3 sections of the castle I'd missed before
I have never, ever felt so rewarded for exploration as I have playing this game.

Did you solo Malenia?

use healing potions lel

Should I go to the capital or west from Altus?

sellia crystal tunnel is a comfy spot for invasions. all you have to do is wait for some tard to aggro the prawn miner and they get obliterated.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu - 15 (720p) [F6F5B5D0].mkv_snapshot_07.50_[2021.10.02_21.12.35].jpg (1280x720, 61.27K)

So this game going to have a community on PS5 in a few weeks? Or am I fucked for being out of town for work?

pocket sand (bestial sling) is actually amazing in pvp

damage is shit but it interrupts and it comes out fast

Yes. Did you?

Attached: 2022-03-05 13_57_01-Greenshot.png (1920x1080, 3.77M)

Go right and go to the pillars, there's buttons that will raise platforms.

blaidd was there for the fight though, i remember encountering him somewhere before but i'm sure ranni never mentioned him before

Equip immunizing gear and talismans
Eat some immunizing meat
Have some red ball things on quick use
Go to the the platforms with pillars and step on the button
Do not roll, it only makes it worse

Alright good then. Blaidd is Ranni's companion.

what even is this zone, and what do dragons have to do with the story anyway?

im sl65 and my only spells are black flame and lightning spear, everything else sucks when does it get good bros

Not after he was cucked to death by me