The diversity of characters in Horizon Forbidden West is amazing. It has blacks, asians, whites, transgenders, gays...

The diversity of characters in Horizon Forbidden West is amazing. It has blacks, asians, whites, transgenders, gays, etc. Representation matters!. More devs should learn from Guerrilla Games

Attached: goty2022.jpg (859x898, 167.24K)

GRAFIX GRAFIX GRAFIX
TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE YOU FUCKING HORIZON/SNOYFAGS

>blacks, asians, whites, transgenders, gays, etc
all deserve to die

>it has whites
Not progressive enough

no one mentioned grafix schizo

makes me feel extra smug for not buying it

How do these small tribes have white people, asians and blacks? Surely they would have mixed together after a few generations. Are there anti-racemixing laws in that world? What a bunch of chud devs promoting that racist filth.

The only people that care about representation of their group in media are the ones that were brainwashed by Twitter into caring/are under 18. Me and my gay friends don't care and my black and Asian friends go on rants on how their race has been reduced to marketing material so white people on Twitter can pay themselves on the back

the horizon devs should learn to not release their games so close to more popular and better franchises

>Autistic character
>Make it a woman
Every time, this shit does absolutely fucking zero to get rid of stereotypes about autistic people and it's hilariously borderline misogynistic, "let's make the autist a woman, they're less threatening when they act weird"

Attached: mscas.png (652x679, 869.87K)

all they can talk about is
>grafix
>look at these blacks
that's it

A person with an actual physical illness or disablity would actively hate living with said condition, why is it only people with mental illness and niggers that demand representation?

They killed Killzone for this

why do you retards keep saying there are transs people in this game

Good, that series was shit.

Because there are.

Attached: 1644812072148.jpg (717x348, 65.5K)

post toilet

>my black and Asian friends go on rants on how their race has been reduced to marketing material

You mean your black friends don't appreciate how the camera in the new google phone is the first inclusive camera in history to finally capture their blackness!?

show me them

You steal everything from them, you can represent them.

Attached: Behind every Huwhite.jpg (2152x6850, 2.98M)

>As a person suffering from Autism it has agfjadsfojdasfja
Uhhhhh????? Ever play a First Person Shooter before you dumb fucking roastie?

Attached: 1622850411342.jpg (1920x1200, 292.97K)

Africa could have 1 billion Europeans right now. We had no problem wiping out natives yet blacks are untouchable apparently.

Attached: Red Sonja.jpg (1800x2700, 911.84K)

>suffering from autism
>suffering
So did this person get gangpiled and canceled in the comments. That's a big ol ableist no no

Attached: 1615888672883.jpg (807x802, 74.47K)

>a person suffering from autism
But the narrative the past decade has been that autism is like a superpower and these people are way more interesting than normies.

So which is it bitchface, are you suffering or a super special widdle gwirl?

How many fucking black people does this game have?

>amerindians
>wiped out
Who educated you?

>europeans quite literally murdering each other as we speak
>trannies! non-whites in my vidya!
This is why you're going extinct.

Okay but the game is still boring.

samsung cameras are better at capturing their blackness

Attached: 1638657381249.jpg (999x688, 679.43K)

You mean subhuman vodka-addled Nazi slavs murdering peaceful Europeans.