Miyazaki is literally Hitler

Miyazaki is literally Hitler.

Attached: 1631722304525.jpg (1920x1080, 228.89K)

You know who else is literally Hitler? Hitler.

why does
EVERY
FUCKING
ENEMY
have to CONSTANTLY SPAM FUCKING ATTACKS
every boss is attack spam -> full arena AOE -> attack spam -> full arena AOE -> command grab -> attack spam
fucking mook grunt enemies don't even stop swinging most of the time. at least in bloodborne I had a fucking gun here if you didn't put 100 levels into INT/FAITH you may as well just fuck yourself with a fucking cactus god fucking damn it

so miyazaki is a good guy?

>Miyazaki is literally Hitler.
Is that good thing or bad thing? I can never tell with you guys.

A lot of enemies in this game would have been minor bosses in Demon's and Dark Souls

The red eye knight in Castle Sol would be harder than 75% of Dark Souls bosses if he didn't stagger so easily

Why are westerners so obsessed with Hitler? From the outside looking in, it's really bizarre and kind of creepy.

He's trying to save western civilization from them?

>ran out of actual arguments so had to compare Hitler to fucking Hitler
There are many valid reason to dislike Hitler, the Hitler strawman is not.

>Took me like 3 hours to beat the first phase.

And that’s a good thing

True, you can't just call anybody Hitler. Even Hitler.

The biggest mistake this game made is not building off of Sekiro's combat with more rpg elements and combos. These bosses would be God tier if I could play the game the way I do Sekiro or Nioh, but instead we got clunky combat and bosses that one shot you.

This game does adventure so well, and Fromsoft proved they could do action well, so why the FUCK can they not merge the two properly?

because they wanted to make the game "hard" rather than fun.

It's so bullshit, I can't stand now great it is to run through the open world and legacy dungeons, find a cool cave and get some food loot: expect a fun fight, and just run into two overworld enemies they are cranked up to 11.

>beat her 3rd try just going unga bunga with my mimic
is she supposed to be hard or something, malekith took me way longer in comparison

i first tried her

I mean you gotta give the guy some credit, he killed Hitler.

lol

Attached: 1546547369456.jpg (500x504, 110.53K)

>finally beat her
>erupt with joy, holy shit, what an annoying fight
>cutscene starts
>heart sinks
thanks miyazaki

Attached: BAEEA935-7B4D-47D8-A58C-F50A4374F5E6.jpg (1079x1325, 512.1K)

Yep, been there.