POOTIN HAS LEGALIZED PIRATING

Attached: rutracker unblocked.jpg (1242x1029, 146.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rutracker.org/forum/tracker.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based Ruskies.
Go get some free shit, go off.

Holy shit. Russian Shichibukai inbound.

piracy was always legal

Literally what is the fucking difference? Ruskies were already the kings of piracy

Time to start cutting the fiber cables.

That was changing in recent years.
Remember, Russia makes up 5% of Steam's global data traffic, and even for premium games they usually make up ~4-8% of sales.
Not anymore though, lmao.

>inb4 dns blackhole

>the RussianTracker was banned in Russia
Wait, what?! Why?

Attached: 1601845462348.jpg (1280x720, 49.37K)

Enforcing copyright to be more buddy buddy with the west.

I guess Gabe will have to satisfy with expanding Steam's consumer base into other parts of the world that actually are growing population wise instead.

SOURCE?

*HIS ASS*

Uhh, like China...?
I don't think China is looking at all this through a positive lens.

PIRATE CHADS.. WE FUCKING WON

Attached: 029.png (500x500, 106.57K)

>why was piracy illegal
come on now

sis...

Attached: file.png (2297x186, 67.69K)

wtf, now I love Jewtin

wtf, I used to use rutracker

why do trannies ruin everything?

link

got to hand it to them, rutracker has been super useful for finding somewhat obscure or older music

>sorry I led us into a war no one wanted, pointlessly killed your sons, and basically crashed our economy into dust
>but hey, you can pirate Mr Robot a bit easier now? Pretty cool, huh?

Fags are insufferable as always

>unban a tracker=legalized piracy

China doesn't have much room to complain. Covid has already put a number of countries in a state of mind where they're rethinking how dependent they should be on East Asia factories.

I'm suspecting the reason China hasn't taken an active stance on Russia's activities is in part because they don't want the west to go deeper on that train of thought.

what the fuck are they doing?

Attached: 1646591980842.png (1024x688, 831.74K)

what other reasons would you need to unban a service that's known primarily for piracy?

Attached: considerhitler.png (654x539, 786.62K)

>China doesn't have much room to complain.
In this instance they kinda do, China already has tons of their own infrastructure so if they really wanted to ban Steam they could do so easily.
Steam is beholden to China, not the other way around, the country makes up literally over 20% of Steam's traffic.

LOL, I wondered why it was so slow recently.

rutracker.org/forum/tracker.php

inb4 once the war is over people get prosecuted and this is just a trap.

>mutt thinks he has any power over the Han Dynasty in the Century of Chinese Ascension

You had your time in the sun.

Tron jannies. What a surprise!

What tracker is that? Definitely not rutracker.

>pirates are trannies
woah

kek
not even domain names are safe

If RuTracker was blocked before in Russia, who the fuck was it made for? Good for them I suppose

Nah, Putin isn’t a fag like that.

Encircling. All of that territory will soon be Russian infrastructure, so it makes sense to damage as little as possible.
Also Russia has captured a lot more of land than the NATOcucks want to admit.

go on lads, this one's on Putin

encirclements

>SOURCE?
>*HIS ASS*

Russia has unblocked rutracker.org/forum/tracker.php

the part about it being legalized is partially hyperbole - Putin hasn't changed the law. Instead he's simply not obstructing piracy. It's like during BLM season when looting is still technically illegal but the cops don't do much to stop it.

So which site is that?
Because it's not rutracker. The latest news there are just a happy new year thing.

Failing at shock and awe.
Im guessin its a mad rush for some infrastructure like power plants to do a regular invasion before losing the momentum completely.
Their supply lines sure will be fucked tho

kansei dorifto

On EU, actually.
t. gas prices going up the ass by each day

Attached: 1486682215736.jpg (451x546, 86.26K)

BASED

So, they're back to being like practically every other country.
We won bros.

wtf I love Russia now

Piracy in eastern Europe is slowly dying, Poland is already fully pozzed in that regard, with censored google search results and all that good stuff that West had for years. The more money is put in by the foreign investors the harder the crackdown from the government to end piracy.

Is it any good?

Attached: file.png (1853x979, 1.03M)

mostly sodomizing each other as is the Russian way

china isnt retarded and knows that MAYBE you shouldnt piss off your largest trading partners off the back of Everghrand collapsing from building ghost cities

Attached: file.png (861x369, 27.7K)

What an extremely ironic post.