Attached: yugioh.jpg (900x681, 103.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/mymqqm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FREE HER

Attached: 94677445.jpg (421x614, 54.4K)

>lunalight
>with Tri brigade revolt

Attached: 1646363809314.webm (720x728, 733.19K)

femYami looks like a huge slut.

I picked up the game, which archetype should i go for if I've become so much like Eren Yeager it's scary and if i want to keep playing until my oponents are destroyed?

Attached: yCHrxjyj0lwjmGEXjAnOyDlhTBEDiwzxOL-1VpQcvuo.jpg (1807x1624, 1.04M)

Yes
Also all you earth machine and infinitracks users, please hurry the fuck up and end your turns
My field is empty
Kill me already

Alt arts when?

Attached: TourGuideFromtheUnderworld-MAGO-EN-PGR-1E-AA.png (676x976, 1.79M)

Only non-meta chad decks

Attached: AW.jpg (800x445, 357.9K)

Is this how the prank kids matchup is supposed to go? They just annoy you until you decide to leave or you stall them until they run out of time?

streamable.com/mymqqm

>fem kaiba with big boobs
it would be better if she were flat and yami/yugi a cow (to fuel the rivalry even more)

Attached: historys_strongest_disciple_kenichi.jpg (800x1242, 133.46K)

>aggressive tomboy Brooklyn accent gf
in a fucking heartbeat
>autistic rich girl with an obsession with dragons
in a fucking heartbeat
>Yami
meh

my nigga I love my Ancient Warriors deck. Pure is the way to go. Tribrigade is for homos.

Could pay to get gems, Have enough money for that. But there is a risk that I'll feel slightly dirty whenever I play this game. Hope the new events come in soon before I take that risk.

And normal Yami looks like a gimp.

Do you run kaiju to be able to deal with tricky cards? I find very hard to stay competitive in gold and above without Kaijus

God Fucking Dammit, i was humiliated by a fucking Witchcrafter how i can lose such a shit archetype i am beyond furious

Attached: EFkhZseXYAEp9Ym.jpg (566x386, 31.04K)

If I could Harvester you to death I would, now let me look for something that can actually attack this turn

Could be worse, I lost to Charmers the other day after I bricked hard and they started with two solemns

ENTER...

Attached: macro cosmos.jpg (823x1200, 263.45K)

Tell Konami to give me an engine that doesn't go over the Nibiru limit five times before getting to a monster that can actually attack and I will
Until then all I can do is click as fast as I can

Start the rumbling with a kaiju deck of course

I was going to say YWNBAJ but then I realized you're already working badly for free.

/mdg/ is laughing at us again...

so why does yugi wears a collar on his neck?

Why does Yugi let the pharoh pick his outfits?

Nah i would still choose the cute brown one! :3

Attached: 1632412241954.jpg (450x675, 46.71K)