Anyone else dropped Elden Shit and went back to this kino?

Anyone else dropped Elden Shit and went back to this kino?
Not even a bait thread, this shit has endless replay value and customization that Elden Nigger lacks.

Attached: ss_5d19c69d33abca6f6271d75f371d4241c0d6b2d1.1920x1080-1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

i went back to it a few years ago, and it was hard to even make it up the mountain to the yarls, mountain lions are tough on hard difficulty

The combat is so fucking boring. I really don’t know how I played it back in the day

Installed a bunch of kino thief mods, having fun desu

No the fuck it does not, everytime I start a Skyrim playthrough I end up abandoning it mid playthrough after realizing, the combat is shit, the story is shit, and all of it is pointless. Fact, Fallout 4 has more replay value than Skyrim with it's settlement system, now more than ever with Sim Settlements 2

I've ignored ES my whole life. Is this a "you had to play it in 2011" game that's been outclassed by BotW and Elden Ring, or should I give this a shot?

Currently playing it with The Phoenix Flavour: Dragon's Edition modlist. It's really pleasant.

It's only enjoyable if you install 100 mods. Skyrim is baby's first RPG. It's not a bad game but it's not a great game either. It's extremely average.

>outclassed by BotW and Elden Ring
i fucking hate normiefags

It aged poorly. It’s remembered as being far better than what it was

>Sim Settlements 2
Ah yes, so immerse and so much replay value, I love seeing settlers construct houses without doors and then get trapped inside like a tomb.

@591053670
>Skyrim
>Not gunning for the most normie game of all time
???

skyrim VR is one of my fave video game experiences ever. if they ever make elden ring first person VR i'll shit myself

>Skyrim
>kino
what the ever loving fuck? I remember when the consensus was that it was a watered down and shittier oblivion. You must be over 18 to post here

>Is this a "you had to play it in 2011" game that's been outclassed by BotW and Elden Ring, or should I give this a shot?
I love TES and hate both of those games but I'm pretty sure Skyrim will not amaze you
I would unironically recommend Morrowind over it, it's a far more interesting game in every way

Everyone tries to mod Skyrim combat to be like Dark Souls but I think they should mod it to be like a musou game. The most fun I had was after I capped my skills when I switched to 3rd person permanently and could run through dungeons quickly one-shotting most enemies.

Skyrim still has the best fantasy open world component, but the gameplay is too clunky.

Same but with Morrowind

this x1000.
Its literally the best open world fantasy game ever, but the combat is the worse ever.

It's a very different type of open world game and actually justifies being open world, unlike those other two. It's more an immersive sim.

Same. I had to turn back to level up more.

Fact, SS2 has better written npcs, better written quest (even utilized the unused underwater areas), better written factions than both vanilla skyrim and fallout 4, better handled cinematic sequences and way more cuter wives

Attached: 3465464567.png (1057x525, 905.7K)

I want conqueror 2.0