It feels like i'm the only one who noticed it's just a tablet with blutooth controllers...

it feels like i'm the only one who noticed it's just a tablet with blutooth controllers, and it doesn't even have a webbrowser

it's the worst console of all time, so why does everyone buy it? the ds, 3ds, and wii u all made sense, those were great consoles, but this? it has no practicality at all, it's a "give all your money to Nintendo" scheme.

it's not portable enough to go in your pocket, so you need a bag to carry it, and at that rate you might as well go for a gaming laptop or something packing horsepower.

Attached: vidya.jpg (277x182, 7.09K)

Oh yes, I always buy consoles for their webbrowsers

>it's the worst console of all time
Even if the Switch was Nintendo's worst console (The Virtual Boy says otherwise), it's still far from what would be considered the "Worst console of all time"

Attached: m_img_18775.jpg (575x389, 40.39K)

>it doesn't even have a webbrowser
Good, I want to play games.
>it's the worst console of all time
Better than the Game Gear.
>and at that rate you might as well go for a gaming laptop
It is a LOT smaller than a laptop. Maybe you can play Starcraft 1 on an Asus EEE from 15 years ago at this size category, but otherwise any laptop of "gaming" capabilities would need a backpack or much bigger bag.

Keep crying sonnigger

>muh web browser
It's supposed to be a game boy that you can hook up to the tv more easily

>look mom, i posted it again!

Elden Ring really broke the snoyniggers uh?

Attached: snoyeldenringreviewbomb.png (669x882, 120.74K)

I play exclusively docked, I don't care about YouTube or web browsing, it's a fucking video game console. I bought it because I already had a PC and a PS4 so why wouldn't I? There's no point getting an Xbox when I have a PC, so Switch made the most sense.

I do hate the colors of the joycons though, they're so juvenile.

Attached: 1623881608244.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

>Asus EEE
My favorite emulator and old games machine.

>company makes a great product that sells well
>it's a "give money to company" scheme
You're an idiot.

>It doesn't have to have a web browser
>It doesn't have to have Discord
>It doesn't have to have free cloud saves
Just as phones for calling people.

>web browser
Only wanted by piracy fags
>discord
Only wanted by troops
>free cloud saves
Never met a single human being who used cloud shit

>am I the only one to notice that it's a handheld gaming device with games
Yes OP, you are CLEARLY the only person on the planet that caught on to this. If I wanted to do everything but play video games, I would buy a PS5 or gayman rig.

>web browser
>Discord
video games?

It does have a web browser, but it closes itself after using it for a few minutes

you're the only who noticed because you're the only one who thinks that

>spend months shitposting about the steam deck killing the switch
>back to crying about the switch
Why is Any Forums like this?

Attached: 20220304_184845.jpg (2048x1657, 590.31K)

i have never seen this in my entire life, what the fuck is it?

>Any Forums is one perosn

>Worst of all time
Idk about that. It's library is alright, I'd say it's better than the wiki even if half of it's games are just wiiu games. It's not like it's the jaguar or somethinf

It's kind of funny how there were multiple deck threads at any given time for months and once it came out it's crickets.

user, most people who have ordered a steam deck haven't even been given the option to pay for it yet....

Nobody's got theirs yet, only (((influencers)))

The Apple Pippin, a joint effort between Apple and Bandai in the mid/late 90s.

shit like that is so bad i don't even qualify them as consoles, it contorts discussion of legitimate consoles that are subpar

it's the difference between pointing out Switch is a dumb piece of shit, or getting lost in the weeds discussing Phillips CDi

This is why i canceled mine