Daily reminder that YOU bought AND defended a tech demo at full price

Daily reminder that YOU bought AND defended a tech demo at full price.

Attached: 6414123_sd.jpg (618x1000, 789.06K)

Wrong board.

and i had a lot of fun with it :)

I emulated it

And I would do it again. In fact I WILL do it again when S&V come out.

I'm pretty sure this is The Videogame and Fictional Women board.

Last Pokémon I bought full price was X.

Bought OR and Moon for $10.

Bought eevee with pokeball for $50 new

Skipped swsh, bdsp and arceus

Still one of the best pokemon games.

But I thought people liked F-Zero?

Attached: fzero.jpg (1280x1038, 265.4K)

You know what OP, I loved the game but I sure wish it will feel like a tech demo once S/V come out.

I've never given a shit about multiplayer in Pokémon in 25 years so Arceus is fully-featured for me.

>bought
Kek, just ordered a hackable switch and pirated it. Will play it over the weekend along will all the exclusives
t. ps5 + hacked switch idort

my switch has cfw :)
one of the best games i ever pirated btw

Sword and Shield was better. Lol

You're not an idort if you're stealing games. Just remember that, by no stretch of the imagination, did you actually beat any of those Nintendo games.

Nah I pirated it on my hacked Switch. I have a large library of games on my Switch, only actually paid for two (Ultimate and MK8)

I'm fucking doubting the new game is gonna have the same mechanics lol. Like, its literally gonna be SW&SH with fancier engine and running around the battle now.

good.
t. liked arceus

Yeah I don't know it just seems more obvious with the setting, if they added the same mechanics like dodging it should just be another Legends timeline game. As mentioned above, most I expect is a better engine, past battle mechanics but with better battle animations, probably have a mixture of the new battle mechanic with the new Pokemon turns and the agile and strong types, it will just have a different name than style like Agile technique or strong stance, better cut scenes like in Arceus
>No rotating wolf lol
and more charm around.

I pirated it actually

I don't even own Switch

t. Never played competitive Pokémon