That 28 year old with a BA in compsci who still has an anime pfp, works in retail...

>that 28 year old with a BA in compsci who still has an anime pfp, works in retail, and tries to boss people around in CS:GO

Attached: cat.gif (476x480, 2.79M)

literally me except I stealthily work 4 remote jobs have 2 apartments and dont bother talking to anyone

Your life is less fulfilling than mine.

Post job

why two apartments?

Attached: 1634596885917.png (469x585, 85.98K)

>CS degree
>Retail
For what purpose?

>Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science

Attached: 1640633301836.jpg (770x780, 129.5K)

I use one as storage for my side hustle

Pain in the ass to get the foot into the IT industry door. Took me 2 years of bimonthly interviews to get my first job with zero experience.

math is... LE HARD

you're expendable and you will lose your job to a team of 20 illiterate indians in only a handful of years.

doesnt matter if you net 300k a year and have 3 digit IQ to invest

I'm an art grad who has a ba, doing msc in comp sci now, I guess I could understand from the guy op's talking about's perspective but learning about algorithms and data I'm quite sure the guy didn't get a job because he did a course based on writing essays instead of actually learning how to code. But yeah I'll still forever believe math is difficult.

>Thinking I fell for the code monkey meme
I tard-wrangle civil engineers for more than six figures.

I feel like I should be going into IT instead of the whole code monkey thing, if not just get into Devops. Just programming for years on end doesn't seem so stable considering you learn more from doing IT than just coding all your life.

Is he in the room with us right now?

what about 27 year old pathetic neet loser with no skills and a boatload of depression and mental problems and literally nobody to help me get on my feet.

Attached: 1625659659884.png (1152x666, 455.85K)

be me
>26 year old kissless virgin
>never had a job
>NEET with autism bucks
>270 lbs
>went to film school
>posts on 4channel
>boss people around in nothing because i'm a social retard that never talks to people

Attached: 1643901653833.jpg (750x717, 38.01K)

Back to work, wagie! Mr. Goldberg's yacht is going to buy itself, you know.

Attached: boomer policies.jpg (750x1105, 111.3K)

this but unironically
I was originally going to go into engineering but decided on CS instead
matrix math still fucks me up

>Trying to finish my CS degree
Any advice after that? Serious or not, I'll read it. Thanks

grow a spine

>/t/thread/1071605
"The game is as follows:
0. Get a job that will pay for college
1. get a degree in IT/Computer
2. get entry level certs
3. get experience
4. get higher level certs
5. never stop learning. never stop taking cert exams.
6. always look for the next job to enhance your career
7. Always invest in self to gain more skills and make more loot."
Also you get a lot of shit to torrent from that thread so start downloading and seeding.

Attached: 1641421820638.png (2560x1440, 2.33M)

Attached: xj4w41xhutd71.jpg (2268x4032, 766.65K)

>boomer platitudes

Yes. Objectively it makes sense since it's a stem career so degrees or cert's are necessary unless you have the charisma and networking skills to land you jobs and somehow get you knowledgeable about the subject matter enough to compete with thousands of other applicants.
Other alternative would be doing apprenticeships. My place seems to be getting a lot of them for multiple companies or just government work the pay scale varies but atleast they're paying you something for now, some also give you certs and pay for your education up to a degree level though they take up to 3 years but this is better than getting into debt.
Eitherways, just being a code monkey doesn't seem to be it anymore, you kinda need to put some effort on your application, not many may give a shit about your time spent in your small scale personal projects but they will if you have relevant certifications that can be applicable to their services as a stepping stone.

why not rent an empty warehouse or garage? it would be like half the cost