Ib is getting an expanded remake

store.steampowered.com/app/1901370/Ib/

Browsing steam and found it, releasing this year. Art is a bit more generic than the original. Any good expectations? Considering the creator got butthurt over fan remakes it seems silly to make one 10 years later.

Attached: header[1].jpg (460x215, 17.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ibgame.fandom.com/wiki/Green_Edition
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One thing for certain is that it's going 100% different from what we play but the question remain is it going to be a good remake or a bad one?

Usually the track record of remaking rpgmaker games are very good so I guess it's very unlikely how he will fuck this shit up but you will never know. Also Mad Father got a semi-sequel and remake too.

Apparently the creator is overseeing the english localization which will only be done after the first release, in japanese. EOPs lose again :(

Ah and fuck I just noticed they're doing a new soundtrack, that's bad. The original was perfect

Old news. Don't care. Don't have expectations because I'm a skeptic.

Any fan remade that has Mary escaping the museum with BOTH Ib and Gary is guaranteed fanfiction tier shit and deserved to be burnt on sight.

Its a remake made by the original creator

So is there a route like that in canon or not? Because you seemed to speed read my post when I mentioned "fan remake".

Well yea, it's fanfiction. Doesn't justify the usual jap butthurt over nothing.
From the steam page
>Seven different endings to unlock based on player actions and choices.
3 new endings right? How the turn tables

>Considering the creator got butthurt over fan remakes it seems silly to make one 10 years later.
qrd?

ibgame.fandom.com/wiki/Green_Edition

>While Ib: Green Edition was popular, it was also the target of controversy from some Ib fans due to it being a fan modification of kouri's orginal work. Eventually, kouri was alerted of this modified version of Ib and requested the download link to be taken down, as the fan game was made without permission.

I remember there was a fan made ending he apparently got upset about and asked to be removed

Is Garry /our guy/?

Attached: 1111258.jpg (1200x1020, 709.46K)

More games like this? My sister really loves these crappy edgy rpg maker games

Ib is edgy?

They're not all shit, Ib is kino

Attached: rpgmaker_games.png (2996x4523, 3.33M)

>My sister
No need to be shy, user.

They are doing it specifically to celebrate the 10 years anniversary.

I wonder what does the author thinks of the "Welcome to Gensokyo" ending.

That's great, I'm sending that image to her, now.
Post the loli version for me

The Witch's House is the de facto best RPGmaker horror game because it remembers that it's a game first and foremost and isn't too handholdy or overloaded with exposition.
Misao and Mad Father were alright, former's somewhat open while both especially the latter has a big hardon for annoying ear-piercing screams.
Pocket Mirror feels like it was tailor-made for girls. Great production values.
Mermaid Swamp has full voice-acting and cute tomboy protagonist.

I play rpg maker games with my sister as well. How do you do it, do you play half-half or she just watches?

That's the only one I have saved. There are some loli games in there by the way

Garry's canonically okama, not a lolicon. Still /our guy/.

Looks like one of the most pointless remakes I've seen in awhile.

Attached: 1635477907017.jpg (1600x1430, 1.33M)

Can't fucking wait for this moment

Attached: 47449073a3026b306f79631b230720c9.jpg (480x640, 45.62K)