Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origins

This game will get decent reviews at best after Elden Ring. My guess is low 80s. Square Enix will have found a way to ruin it some way, even though it's the Nioh developers and Nioh 1 and 2 both got mid to high 80s.

Attached: strangerofparadise.jpg (300x168, 4.85K)

Reviews wont matter Any Forums already knows it's gonna be kino

Chaos gave Jack's game a bad review.

This. Don’t care about the reviews at all when it comes to this chaos extermination simulator.

>muh metacritic

Anything lower than an 8 on ign is a joke of a review.

Fuck EGS. Will pirate it and buy it later down the line for a fiver on steam.

Attached: 1578498418926.jpg (365x365, 55.92K)

It's gonna be nice with a new Soulslike where I don't have constant anxiety if I have taken the right route or not.

>pc

Expect performance issues.

Basically the game is like your penis.

>reviews
Will they in any way affect me killing chaos? No? Then I don't give a fuck.

Nioh 2 ran fine on launch didn't it?

Unlike Fromshitters anyone looking forward to this game doesn't give a fuck about the reviews, they can see that the game is a niche title to put it generously. All that matters unironically is that Jack did it his way.

Attached: 1643294321934.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

It would be hilarious if this game get memed into becoming GOTY 2022 beating Elden Ring

>although it is already gonna be my personal goty

The combat genuinely looks fun so I'll buy it just for that reason

I'm not even halfway into Elden Ring. I will miss this game for weeks. I hope it's good and that the comfy threads discussing it stay up by then.

It had control issues if I remember correctly

It's gonna be amazing, much better than ER, but journos are complete fucking idiots and those fake postmodern bourguois failed writers will never be paid enough by Squeenix and appreciate tropes played straight, and will never appreciate god-tier gameplay if Jack hit them with it, which he will

the combat in this has no weight and looks like some lame MMO

Retard opinion

Why diss ER? I thought we all had a bro code.

wow nice retort you really showed me, retard