CHOCOBO CHADS, WE CAN'T STOP WINNING

Attached: 1646581122958.jpg (1080x1466, 667.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i3nJnSqLquk
imgur.com/JuIUUmT
twitter.com/FinalFantasy/status/1491603396729659394
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>second only to Mario
Opinion discarded

>GAAS
No.

Choco-Chads! We can't stop winning!

youtu.be/i3nJnSqLquk

imgur.com/JuIUUmT

The one on PS1 was far better than Mario Kart 64

Crash Nitro Kart on suicide watch.

>release kart game exclusively to Switch
>the platform that already has the biggest kart racing game of all time, Mario Kart
>don't put it on Xbox, PlayStation, or pc where there's little competition in that type of genre
SE aren't at Atlus levels of retardation but they're really trying to get there.

How does it compare to the PS1 game?

>4/5

Enter.

Attached: he who enters.png (707x232, 355.37K)

Oh my god. Why. Why make it exclusive. Oh my god. I know it'll still probably sell the most copies on Switch but that's still fucking retarded.

You answered your own question. They put it on the platform with the biggest karting audience

All other kart racers are better than Mario. Mario Kart 8 is the most soulless piece of shit racer I've ever played.

I assume their plan was to capitalize on people who may have been tired of Mario Kart on the system with the biggest audience for kart games.
The issue is that they weren't expecting Nintendo to announce new tracks for MK in that same direct.

>doesn't get a switch port possibly reviving the online
>stuck with team sonic racing instead
It hurts

>Siliconera
SJW trannies who are on Nintendo paid roll.

>Story mode is no longer in pop-up book

S O U L L E S S

Attached: Chocobo-GP-Story-Mode-Teaser-Reveals-What-It-Unlocks-710x400.jpg (710x400, 63.81K)

>second only to mario
which is not even in the top, so it's not saying much.
Mario kart is the foundation of kart racers but everything that copied it added something to the formula. Actually it's difficult to find a game more boring than MK

>>don't put it on Xbox, PlayStation, or pc where there's little competition in that type of genre
And no audience.
It's like the opposite of not putting an RPG on the switch.

chocobo dungeon 2 when?

I guess but this also has characters related to FF so it's weird that it won't even be on PlayStation given FFXVI is a timed exclusive and there's also FF Origin releasing on all platforms except Switch. It's not just appealing to kart racing fans, there's also FF fans that would be interested in a fun spinoff.

Did something change? Paid shilling? The last time I saw the game it looked like a disaster.

Attached: e1e.png (680x680, 500.77K)

People here can't stop shilling this game. I still can't see what is so great about it.
>Empty courses
>Removes vehicle variety like bikes from the previous game
>Cuts good characters from the previous game
>DISGUSTING shill picks like Danica Patrick and the fatass from Yogscast. I like Wreck-it Ralph so I have no right to criticize him. But he is on the same vein of shill.
>Still missing important series like Sakura Wars, Toejam & Earl and Phantasy Star
>Removed all the soul from the All-star moves
It's still great and Team Sonic Racing is a disaster compared to it. But Mario and Crash are still fighting for the No. 1 racer. All-stars Racing Transformed is not even the best Sonic racing game. That title goes to Sonic Riders.

Too bad I can't play it on Playstation where it belongs.

Almost certainly paid shilling since it's averaging 6's from most outlets and is loaded with with microtransactions/season passes.

FF fans didn't seem to care for Dissidia NT, which flopped hard. Maybe S-E are wary of their console choice for the smaller budget spin-offs now

>where it belongs.
Agreed, it does belong in the trash.

>Barely see threads at all
>People here can't stop shilling
lmao

And since most people don't seem to know about it here's the battle pass shit straight from the horses mouth.

twitter.com/FinalFantasy/status/1491603396729659394

Nintendo paid exclusivity for this, you will be seeing it on PS4 and PS5 by November.

PC has an audience for everything.

Sauce me buddy

24 years ago

Attached: Chocobo's_Dungeon_2_boxart.jpg (800x791, 978.26K)