Its unironicly too big

Its unironicly too big
Its not fun to explore

Attached: 1638517880847.png (1280x720, 1.75M)

you will unironically never be a woman

leyndell did feel too long and labyrinthine but the game world should feel big. I am surprised there is still shit for me to do after beating the game.

it's not really, just looks like it

>Waaah they gave me too much cake and ice cream and now my tummy hurts
You punk ass bitches, back in ky day we had no map and no golden road signs to point us at the fucking critical path

Did I miss something in the sewers? They're huge and full of enemies so I was expecting there to be something at the end, but there wasn't shit there.

It's fun to explore exactly because it's so grand.
A truly epic dark fantasy.
This is one of the only open world games that actually gives a genuine sense of wonder and discovery because of how well the world is made and how huge it is at the same time.

You’re talking like a faggot.

leyndell is the most kino area in the game

only the dungeater but you have to start his quest and the ending is shit anyway (you can watch it on youtube) so no you didn't miss anything

Fact: Lyndell and Farum Azula are the best areas in the game SPECIFICALLY because they aren't open world shit.

>run around huge map with copy paste knights
>get oneshot by his lightning attack
>have to run ALL the way back

Woah... the darkness. truly an epic adventure...

Mohg the Omen is down there.

The capital itself is fucking great, exactly what I had hoped the ringed city would be. The sewers suck ass

They make this city. When I first encountered them and listened to their flutes I felt genuinly sad. Lyndell felt like the frachise's best itteration of the fallen capital, yet. Pity the rest of the game is so shit.

Attached: 1625133003334.jpg (300x169, 9.25K)

no
the best part is the town around haligtree (forgot the name) because it is fucking kino

Sounds like a "you" problem user, much like how never being a real woman is a "you" problem.

Who are these niggas anyway

The enemies and encounters there fucking suck

I beat NG+ in under three hours. AMA.

Genuinely think I'd have liked Haligtree more than Lyndell hadn't it's areas been to schizophrenic. Something about how it combines the level just rubbed me the wrong way, e.g. the versatility in flora and fauna, how there's all types of different recycled enemies and just a random, gigantic poisonous flour in the middle of a rampart avenue. Felt incredibly tagged on.

>have to run ALL the way back
I know you don't play video games, tranny. Should've stopped at just cutting your dick off. They never to get a lobotomy too, retard.

This game is absurdly good. Maybe this is sign that we are all going to die because you cant have anything good in life.

I saw your mentally ill post the first time retard

Ok user, time for meds, not even the HRT ones yet, no, the ones that make you stop being such a schizoid.

How do I gain an audience with Mohg that doesn't involve fighting him?
I am certain there is more to this varre/mohg quest line. I scored the medal from varre, so can teleport to mohgs palace. But there has got to be more to it then that. Like what the fuck do I do with all these rune arc that I got.

@591039641
The damage control has started

>have the habit of roughly exploring dungeons first and thoroughly looting them some time later
>forget about golden goy city
>do thing
>summer hits
>it gets warm in the city
>can't really explore it anymore because I hate the sun
fugma. can I somehow return to it pre-summer?

Faggots like op should quit gaming forever

You're the reason Skyrim has tiny fucking "cities". Rope yourself.

I'm sure you can replace it with a REAL big boy capital city like Whiterun someday, op

>can't really explore it anymore because I hate the sun
Ever consider closing the blinds, user?

I'm afraid that summer is permanent

>can I somehow return to it pre-summer?
sorry your summer vacation won't be over

big, but empty and basically linear corridors with space filled by shit you cant climb, enter or interact with.

I beat radahn yesterday and I'm already exhausted

Your taste is fucking atrocious. I ran past half the enemies in that zone(and many others) since its not worth fighting them and they are just cancerous and annoying.

filtered