ITT: Games no one remembers

ITT: Games no one remembers

Attached: 91sSb244cIS._SL1500_.jpg (1065x1500, 274.7K)

I remember. Your thread is invalid.

THIS THICK

I remember buying it, playing for 45 minutes and then refunding it.

Same, it just wasn't prince of persia

I still need to play the real ending DLC which never got a PC release.

Im really surprsied Ubisoft havent revived that franchise yet..It was such a big cash cow for them in the 2000s
I realize thatr Ass Creed more or less took its place, but still, seems like they are sleeping on a big name

>dedicated banter button

I love this game unironically. Wish it got a sequel. Or any Prince of Persia game is fine please. Just no more Assassin's Creed.

i do
it was bad compared to the PS2 trilogy

Attached: Giants_Citizen_Kabuto_PAL(de)-Front.jpg (1043x1328, 115.54K)

wasn't there a terrible sands of time remake semi recently? feels like a dream i half remember

It was a commercial success but not a banger. Game practically played itself. Soundtrack was fantastic tho

that game was pretty nice and a shame they didnT stick with the slowbur er puzzle platformer formula.

>A remake of the Sands of Time, was announced at Ubisoft Forward 2020, was originally scheduled to release on January 21, 2021, for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It was delayed to March 18, 2021, and on February 5, 2021, Ubisoft delayed the remake indefinitely.[50] In its quarterly financial report, Ubisoft stated the remake is expected to be out sometime during its 2022-2023 fiscal year.

huh, didnt even hear about that

This is games nobody remembers, not games nobody bought. Interplay had no idea how to market it and gave it zero marketing or push as a result.

I do, I’ve replayed it a few times over the years since I got it (probably around 2010-11). The minimal amount of combat and puzzles was a point against it, I admit, but the parkour, visual style and dialogue/relationship between the Prince and Elika was extremely well done imo, it’s a different beast from the trilogy but I think that turns out in it’s favour by the end
Now pic related is a game that’s all but forgotten, which is a shame because it’s a flawed masterpiece and the last great game Obsidian ever made (unless you count The Stick of Truth, but that’s largely on Trey and Matt I’d say)

Attached: Michael “Mike” Thorton.jpg (1920x1080, 228.99K)

Attached: the-order--1886-ps4-31.jpg (400x498, 44.55K)

good game

think I will replay it over playing elden ring

I remember this one. Famous have having dicks in its cut scenes. After 4chon bullshitted everyone on Dishonored 1 being four hours long, I went all in and bought the special edition of The Order and wound up with a game that was actually four hours long. The concept and gameplay were cool, but the whole thing played more like a tech demo.

>ITT: Games no one remembers

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 48.13K)

I remember playing this on a computer running XP. It's nostalgic to me.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (854x480, 58.17K)

Just about anything /vg/ can be posted in this thread along with most other things older than a year
>Euro softcore and Leisure Suit Larry
>any non-Doom boomer shooters
>just about any FMV game outside of Nighttrap and all that weird 90's multi-media shit (Millenia: Altered Destinies)
>nearly the entirety of Sega's IP collection
>anything Ubisoft has done outside of AssCreed and Rainbow Six
>EA's non-franchise releases

Attached: 935471_79717_front.jpg (640x802, 66.15K)