Hurr durr oh god oh fuck i'm so fucking retarded

>hurr durr oh god oh fuck i'm so fucking retarded
>im a talentless hack whos been out of ideas since 2011
>lets just make them fight every boss in the game at the same time with magic missiles flying everywhere

Attached: Renala-Queen-Of-The-Full-Moon.jpg (1200x675, 134.26K)

>magic missiles flying everywhere

You go through a dungoen called Raya Lucaria Academy. Its a magic school. What were you expecting in the boss fight STRtard?

Just give up, she's the easiest of the demigods

Oh I did. I can't believe I played this bullshit past the refund time limit. Pirate bros you got a new crewmate. I'm never paying for a fucking game again.

I just rushed her down before she could get out a single summon

If you're struggling that hard, use the skellies, if you time your attacks right you can stunlock her for most of the fight.

Yes, let the hate flow through you

Just sprint towards her everytime she flies backwards. The missiles wont hit you and you can stagger the shit out of her in melee. When she summons, either ignore the summons or run back. She will stop firing if youre far enough from her so that you can focus on killing her summons.

>hurr durr oh god oh fuck i'm so fucking retarded
I'm so sorry for that user. That must really suck.

filtered

but she's one of the few bosses that is actually decent. they should had made her harder but remove the awful first phase.

Genuinely curious how you even got to her if you can't beat her. She's easier than a good handful of areas leading up to her.

Do STRtards really?
Oh no no no STRsisters....

I beat him like one hour ago, she's perfectly acceptable as a fight.

Her fight is Miyazaki apologising for six games worth of shitty magic bosses like Rom, Moonlight Butterfly, Micolash, Gwyndolin, Crystal Sage etc.

>Summon another player or 2
>Gank her before she gets anything off
Sorted.

I agree her first phase doesen't offer any challenge and is just tedious.

>Getting filtered on a fucking magic boss of all things

If you are a STRchad, you bring great shame to the rest of us

Great enjoy it mad faggot

FEET

I'm a STR/FTHchad and she was very manageable for me. Didn't even use any incantations.

are there any bosses after her that are totally immune to magic? If there are, finna drop the game right now.

HAHAHAHAH STRChuds getting BTFO as usual.

I keep having a boner everytime I face her.

Attached: d6dc716b06534918886233877b9239b32866f6c16c75dcd21b5615fdc07b0f93.png (1351x1073, 2.44M)

Been using DEX/FTH and rolled her first try, only using some incans whenever I needed to keep stagger going from a distance.

STR and FAITH here
Just ran to one side when she was charging kamehameha and ignored the summons to kill her

You faggots are just as afflicted as trannies and sodomites.

She is just a tad bit harder than pinwheel (for a STR/DEX Chad such as myself ofc).Make her BLEED

I was super over leveled for this fight and also had no qualms about summoning and other cheese tactics so she went down in about 7 seconds and I didn't see any attacks. Were there a lot of Bayonetta references?

I mean yeah if you just level to fucking 80 before you fight the 2nd boss in the game.

t. fag

Attached: footchad.png (850x400, 128.57K)