What happened?

What happened?

Attached: nigger.jpg (865x1298, 679.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-ETPu0iK8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Word on the street is that Jon fucked Arin's wife without his consent.

Arin being an annoying faggot

Jon said the N word too loud

NEXT TIME ON GREP

It's dead jim

I cried when they broke up, I was only 13

youtube.com/watch?v=P-ETPu0iK8o

Jon outshined Arin, Arin wants a sidekick not someone equal or greater, also something about quoting black crime statistics.

Arin wanted to expand aggressively and Jon preferred GG stay as a fun side project.

I never cared for jontron and I think he's always been a retard.

Story goes, Erin chose jontron to come out of the closet as trans to first. Jontron called him a freak, broke off their friendship, and embarressed and brutilized him so hard Erin went back into the closet for good, so deeply that even when suzie and the rest of the grumps cast tried to get him to come out in that one 'letters from fans" interview (you know the one) he wouldn't budge. Even gave the classic "dont want to stare at a mans butt" cope. Lol.

Arin tried to suck Jon's cock but Jon isn't gay so there

i knew it
i fucking knew it
i KNEW gamgrumpstards were underage

Guts

Arin seems to look for any reason to hate him, even when people thought jon was racist when he wasnt and it was an accident, he didn't give him the benefit of the doubt and said jon would never come back ever.

Jon told Arin not to cum inside, and well...

left guy caved in to woke faggotry
right guy became unfunny when he realized he can't bounce off of someone else

2013 was 9 years ago, user, he's at least 22

jaffar kamtar goh bokhor koskesh
aberoo rizi nakon nanato ga'idam

I meant underage back when retards were spamming the board with gamegrumps shit, and when people were discussing them at all.

Danny is such a pushover, it's actually funny considering his whole persona is how he gets laid (or is horny, at least) all the time

>out yourself as alt-right
>stop making good vids
hmmm, wonder if there's a connection...

Attached: Timon.jpg (181x200, 9.71K)

triggered righties incoming...

two obnoxious type A personality loud class clown retards getting sick of each other's shit, I've seen it go down countless times IRL

Long ago in a distant land, I, Ajew, the gender shifting master of darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil. But a foolish samurai warrior wielding a throbbing sword stepped forth to oppose me

Attached: Grump.png (1357x720, 993.81K)

Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time, and flung him into the subreddit where my queerness is law, now the fool seeks to return to the channel and undo the cringe that is Ajew

Attached: NotSoGrump.png (1298x720, 603.79K)

Nah, early GG was good because Jon and Arin both were funny and had great chemistry. Arin is cucked now but let's not rewrite history