Great Game Design

>Plays Video games for a living
>Known for his flawless Dark Souls speedruns
>Takes 8 hours to kill a single boss using an ultra
Yet every shitter now with a mimic tear and a moonveil can curb stomp this boss. Is this even souls anymore? What happened to difficult but fair? Bosses are now actively designed with cheesing in mind

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-06 at 8.37.07 AM.png (620x514, 306.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/aufdan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it went wrong with DaS3
trying to make it fast-paced like BB instead of methodical

they really peaked with Sekiro didn't they

Did anyone try the dx11 fix?

Yeah the bosses are shit in this game, the regular enemies are too. So glad I dropped it after Liurnia

They're better at humanoid bosses that don't fucking teleport everywhere.

>balanced but fair
god gamer cant even beat it without "cheatign"

>What happened to difficult but fair?
they rushed everything after Morgott to release the game on time and had no idea how to balance it so enemies unironically have DS3's NG+ bloated stats
that boss has two 15k HP healthbars and a fully charged greatsword R2 does 800 damage
oh and it takes three parries in a row to reposte a humanoid boss now because reasons

>What happened to difficult but fair?
Well it's not souls. Nothing is fair here.

Yeah, I'm thinking me and my nigga Mimic are just gonna Tear this bitch's asshole on every run.

8h to kill a boss?
i think this streamer is just stalling to get donations and subs

>boomers who were good at 20 IQ dark souls combat are bad at 90 IQ elden ring combat
Shocker.

>90IQ elden ring combat
streamable.com/aufdan

lmao he is a grade A shitter who got filtered by Nioh

*Demon's*
FTFY
Sekiro is a failed attempt, which I guess is still better than just derivative crap, but not enough.

They're summoning which is forbidden according to difficulty autists.

Stop fighting like its a 100% copy of Darksouls, there's Stance mechanics. Jump attack that shit.

Jesus Soulsblade is OP as fuck

Git gud

Oh so now its okay to shit on sekiro

Daily reminder that using summons doesn’t count

>Souls bosses are about winning, you are meant to be resourceful and use everything at your disposal
>People who do no summons, no ash, no OP stuff etc should be praised for being very good at the game
>People who use 'cheese' still beat the game, and may even come back another time and beat it in a more challenging manner

I made a level 30 smurf just to kill noobs with the moonveil in stormveil castle. It has been hilarious fuck summon fags

Haha take that you cheap bitch

Attached: Bitch ded.webm (888x500, 2.94M)

Here is a hard truth a lot of you don't want to face: ARPG's are a shit genre if you care about good difficulty and balance. Notice how Sekiro removed almost all RPG mechanics and the enemy encounter and boss quality shot up tremendously, because the devs knew what tools the player would have and they balanced the game around it.

Attached: 13214323432.jpg (720x719, 42.23K)