Is this the most overrated overhyped game ever made? I've never seen a game shilled this much on Any Forums...

Is this the most overrated overhyped game ever made? I've never seen a game shilled this much on Any Forums. I mean it isn't a bad game but it's not the best game ever made. Any Forums would be calling this game shit if it wasn't made in Japan and didn't have the dark souls brand logo on it.

Attached: FMXwdaQXwAocm4w (1).jpg (1920x1080, 1.66M)

It's the epitome of "gameplay matters most" which everyone on here seems to care about so much. Quests suck, NPCs are static dialogue spewers, and LITERALLY all you do is roll around and kill shit.

mad

No, that's The Last of Us.

seethe

it's pretty good but it's not a 10/10

FFXIV is shilled more, kill yourself

Nope that was zelda botw

>it's not the best game ever made
Then what game is?

How does it feel to have wasted months shazam posting, only for the game to turn out good, I would've never have pirated it only for the constant doom posting, its my first soulsborne game, and I'm enjoying it.

Attached: 1643977371701.jpg (328x370, 15.53K)

The Witcher 3 is the true answer.v4tpp

>Is this the most overrated overhyped game ever made?
No. That would be Undertale. RPGs are notorious for being overhyped.

It's normalfag Open World Dark Souls.
That's literally it.

The target demographic for this is people who play Skyrim and GTA,

This is the most I've seen Any Forums discuss videogames since 2015, I'm glad we have elden ring instead of 7 coomer threads

It's good
It's a game that tries to be a game and the reason why it gets 'shilled' around here is because FS is one of the few devs that will usually deliver an at least passable game, without filling it to the brim with microtransactions, season passes and promises to finish it maybe at some later point in time.
Watch the entire industry misinterpret ER's success as "people enjoy the souls formula" and make more of the same, instead of taking notes that one of the main reasons games like DS, ER, BB and Sekiro sell so well is because they are just that, GAMES. FINISHED GAMES

OP IS UPSET BECAUSE NINTENDO HAS NO ELDEN RING

It's good but definitely overrated. Sekiro and Bloodborne are both better than it. The hype + open-world design are why journos are praising it so much. That said, I'm having fun with it

You know what that's a good point. I'd rather see a million Elden Rings threads than a single off topic.

Didn't undertale have no hype and only got popular through word of mouth?

Don't know, don't care. I'm explicitly shitposting.

Is OP the epitome of seethe?

>first
>soulsborne
die, newfaggot

crazy how despite NPC and quest sucking, they make for a more pleasant narrative experience than most garbage "cinematic" AAA

Yeah I'm not entirely sure why that is. I did a simple early game quest that ends in a sad way and it felt like that had more narrative depth than the voice acted psudo-alternative ending quests you get from modern aaa