You missed the point of the game if you killed Drako

You missed the point of the game if you killed Drako.

Attached: ThatSpecialSomeone-GTAIV.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

More like rockshit missed the point by creating a cognitive dissonance.

Didn't care, I know niko well enough that he'd himself still kill him. He would never rest well again until he avenged his childhood

There's no "cognitive dissonance", if you have to use that gay word. Niko only resorts to crime and killing because he thinks it will all be worth it in the end when he finds Darko, which it isn't.

Drako asked me to kill him so I did. It's not fucking rocket surgery, retard.

That's fair, its more in character for Niko to kill him even if he regrets it later or sees how pointless his revenge was in the end.

And how did that feel?

I don't care about the "point"

>Shoot Darko because it's like looking in the mirror
>Let Roman die because he's a fuck-up that married a woman that cucked him and who showed zero remorse for it.
Better story than 5 though, much tighter.

i let him live because for once in my life time i feel a heart for that Florian faggot.

>married a woman that cucked him
Roman cucked Mallorie with several women, Mallorie only ever had sex with Vlad.

>Roman cucked Mallorie with several women
>he actually believes him
Bet you think there's a mansion too. Retard.

Yes, this was the point of the game imo. To kill him and realize it did nothing.

like i did someone a favor, because i literally did

>How much do you charge to kill someone?
has any protagonist ever been this btfo before?

good takes, i never thought of this. i just think roman is just too extrovert to be some kind of Any Forums posters

Brucie confirms it.

It brought some justice to what happened to Niko and his fellow child soldiers Drako sold out for a mere $1000. Drako is still worse than Niko is everyway.

there is no point

it would need intense built-up right from the start of the game, IV stories revolves around as hitman mob from the start and they executed it very well.

i think killing House for Yes Man in fnv is one of best one i ever witnessed.

this game was so fucking boring, I took a taxi to every single mission and got through it as fast as I could

Attached: 1613060949933.jpg (250x238, 7.92K)

Nobody likes Serbians so he deserves to die just because of his ethnicity

Killing some defenseless junkie hobo doesn't serve any justice. Unlike when you kill Dmitri.

try call roman every time and then, there's one conversation after you killing that Italian wannabe Mob, Niko start question his own consciousness, and how much a hypocrite he actually is.

Brucie is deranged and can't be considered ass someone who inhabits a fantasy world which isn't the same world inhabited by Roman/Niko/the rest of the human population

I know, but no loose ends

Brucie is a retarded roidhead but he doesnt have a reason to lie and hype up Roman
Then again i havent played 4 in years

He hypes up and has a delusional image of Niko constantly. Why wouldn't it work the same way with Roman?

Not killing him is the more fitting option. He's a junkie that's haunted by the ghosts of the friends he's killed, all for a small amount of drug money. And when he calls Niko out
>How much do you charge to kill someone?
If Niko kills him then he proves Darko right and his revenge is ultimately rendered both hollow and meaningless. Letting him live is the more satisfying option in terms of comeuppance

there's no proving point from brucie that roman getting laid a lot, the closest i could remember are they both enter massionette 9 and hardly impress anythign with their dance moves.

you ate those baits pretty deep

Because it was him and Roman that had threesomes and orgy's with women constrantly