Damn, what went wrong?

Damn, what went wrong?

Attached: Screenshot_20220306-104123_Chrome.jpg (1022x414, 99.38K)

I don't even know what it was so that might be a clue

Attached: 20OTR-web1-articleLarge.jpg (600x600, 28.83K)

>This ps5 console exclusive
>yea the one that also released on steam and xbox

why are journalists so fucking upfront about clickbait at this point? it's literally a complete lie and they show you it's a lie in their article 5 seconds after reading. fuck off with your garbage.

Attached: wtf.png (658x897, 492.63K)

>multiplayer action rpg
it really is all so tiresome

Their marketing fucking sucks. When someone mentions it all I can remember is Aloy's stupid face. I barely remember what the gameplay looks like

>reads current year "gaming journalism"
there's your solution bro

I don't read it, I look at retarded article titles, know they are retarded, look up the actual article, and spend 10 seconds screenshotting to epicly own this faggot thread. What you retards don't understand is it is a lot easier to actual make up fake article headlines instead of using real ones because they are harder to disprove.

I’m actually amazed it’s not talking about horizon, that’s what, 3 games already?

>Steam and Xbox
Just Steam actually.
Hence "console exclusive."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH

Nononono

Who exactly is their audience?

to sit down and read a fake article? no one. They just hope people click it and stay for a few seconds to get ad money.

It may as well be horizon too

Why do people even read from journalists when they can see failure coming for these games a mile away?

Bains?

Damn Elden Ring bros...
How will we cope?

Attached: FLdfByGUcAIZQRf.jpg (569x569, 60.1K)

What the fuck are you talking about? Wrong thread you fucking low effort shitposting moron

Attached: 1623287974602.jpg (1024x500, 31.08K)

the fact you dont even know which game is being talked about shows how shitty the marketing for it was
(babylon's fall)
i didnt even know it existed until looking it up

>Xbox trannies coping because Elden Ring flopped on Cuckbox
lmao