Stug

Stug

Attached: Stug.jpg (800x450, 150.77K)

Stug

I love the stug. And in general I love the low tier tank battles in WT. I have very little interest in proceeding past WW2, or even to late WW2 besides collecting classics like the KV2, Tiger, Shermans etc.

Look at his cute little peepee

stugg

Attached: stug.jpg (800x450, 153.95K)

ONLY THE FINEST IN GERMAN ENGINEERING
FASTER! FULL POWER
YANKEE TARGET IS OUT OF ACTION

Hippo

Tutel :DDDD

cute

The greatest armoured vehicle of all time.

It's NOT small, OK! It's average!!!

I LOVE BUSHES AND PAYING FOR PREMIUM TO BE ABLE TO TURN OUT A PROFIT CONSISTENTLY

how do you people end up losing more cash than they make in a match?

>smol
>even smoller profile
>great gun
>agile
the stug is the greatest vehicle of all time

depending on the mode and the BR you play, repair costs blow up. so when you get 360 no scoped by slavislok slavok ULTRA LOW quality grafux from half across the map its pretty easy to lose silver lions, in RB/SB. Its virtually impossible to lose money in "Der vereinfachte Spielmodus" though. kinda whacky that the repair costs are tied to the mode you play

Easy target for me

>StuH
StuH

Attached: StuH.jpg (1920x1080, 597.07K)

>profit
OP here, I'm pretty shitty at this game - I think I played probably the best round of my life just earlier today and that was like 8-9 kills, my KD is less than 0.5. I hover around 150-200k SL fairly consistently.

for me it's the hetzer

Attached: 1646567443928.jpg (800x450, 80.93K)

Stug.

Attached: 1643068950979.png (1351x842, 2.56M)

Looks like an Elephant, PRÖÖÖÖ

One of the better warthunder players here, i will say that it depends on the BR you play and the nation, i have found that russia has some of the best profit followed by japan and lower tier germany, but america, britain, italy seems to stink all around.
France is good as long as you dont take out the super cost tanks