People saying that the PvP meta is soul level 150

>people saying that the PvP meta is soul level 150
>already feeling overpowered at soul level 100

at this level, I'm having trouble invading people because most people haven't reached this level yet.

Attached: 1626854377484.jpg (1080x684, 191.94K)

You got tricked like a retard
The true meta is level 10 because that's where all the normies are

ah shit, the character i made for the express purpose of stomping noobs is level 15. is that too high?

should I just get a level 1 wretch through godrick and never level or upgrade his weapons or is that overkill? I want to ruin noobs.

They said the same about ds3 with the meta being 125 but literally everyone stayed in the 60-70 range

Meta is level 712

Wait a few weeks, eventually people will drift to 150.

I beat the game at around 150, you get 400,000 for killing Mohg and over 400,000 for killing Malenia the game wants you to be very leveled.

i watched a streamer try to invade at 120 or so and get their shit clapped endlessly by double or triple mages while they were a melee build in the capitol sewers

>>people saying that the PvP meta is soul level 150
Who is saying that? There's barely anyone at 150
It's still 125

Souls PvP was only good in Demon's Souls, when there was no bullshit and you could invade anyone, anywhere, with or without their consent.

>Souls PvP was only good in Dark Souls 2, when there was no bullshit and you could invade anyone, anywhere, with or without their consent(unless they burned an effigy)

invasions are for betas. real men put down a red sign for manual summons.

i kinda wish elden ringu had those fuckers from ds3 that were wildcard summons
they could either coop or pvp or both if they wanted and it was always a gamble summoning them
clearly the best iteration of the summoning system

you're fighting one guy when you put down a red sign. It's significantly easier than trying to invade.

Attached: 1622240494926.jpg (990x1260, 482.8K)

I'm surprised they're not in the game at all, it's a pretty cool way of mixing things up.

>got invaded
>dude set himself on fire
>and used the holy counter shield to constantly counter his own damage and shit out damage damage
WHAT THE FUCK THAT WAS AMAZING.
We got fucking nuked.

easy on the coffee becca

Demon's souls required consent, you had to connect your ps3 to the wall and then go into body form. Really easy to avoid invasions if you really wanted to.

As a claymore melee build what can I do to fight mages bros

barricade shield and/or a magic heavy greatshield and push their shit in

thanks, I’ll keep a greatshield ready

If you level past 99 you are scum, no way about it. It's so clear the game has been designed around 99 being the peak

Attached: 1627925668194.gif (278x498, 1.38M)

Im currently lvl 25 and running around with a +13 uchigatana in storm veil castle and have a lot of success, instant invades during peak hours and 90% of the times i get noobs that get oneshotted by bloody slash.

obviously wrong. im level 59 and one of the duelists in front of that giant pot in caelia can kill me in three hits with a fucking dagger

>if you don't arbitrarily keep yourself at this specific low level you're scum despite the game giving you more than enough souls to get higher than that

i don't know where the 100+ meme is coming from, maybe people make up meta 3 years after release. But usually most people play around lvl 55-80. Especially if you wanna do invades between duels.

play a real fighting game you snowflakes

This isn't 3, levels aren't hard to come by. Plus the diminishing returns aren't nearly as harsh for some reason, and the soft caps typically go up toa round 60.