Ruins what could've been a masterpiece

>Ruins what could've been a masterpiece

Attached: 3d759587ddcdcd8a08a01e74a2d6223b.png (567x1408, 734.98K)

>single-handedly saves what could have been a disaster

>saves a shitty game
ftfy

>we want the fujo audience

>Makes an amazing game even better

Agreed. So glad I got his blood palace out of the way and got all his missions S ranked, fuck Heaven/Hell mode.
Far white bitches detected. V is a disgrace gameplay wise and that’s all that matters.

Attached: DB052AA3-35E7-4C3D-9E34-FB56AEBA6975.png (459x501, 279.6K)

I just reached his portion. How do i have fun with this guy? Why did they do this?

>Whatever thread im in I MUST post a contrarian post
yikes bro

If true it would be an overkill, they already had fujo audience with Dante, Vergil an Nero. It's one of the things that kept the series alive.

>How do I have fun with this guy?
Stick close to your pets, try to be reading constantly for DT generation and summoning Nightmare, make sure you have a clear line of sight to a demon to finish it off

Juggle enemies between Griffon and Shadow for best effect

Lock-on + right/left + jump is a dodge-roll on any other character, on V it's a side-slide that also repositions Shadow to your current location, use it if Shadow's low on HP to bring him back to safety or just if he gets too far away from you

Griffon has absolutely massive AoE attacks, USE THEM

Don't bother with directly controlling Nightmare when he's summoned, he's so fucking slow that it's not worth it

I rather like the existence of an experimental summoning mechanic character. It is however a failure of an experiment, but I’m happy it’s there than not, despite knowing it ate up development that could have been spent on Lady.

I feel sorry for consolefags. Being unable to use a trainer to play Dante or Nero during his mission would have dropped the game from a 9/10 to a low 7/10 for me

I dunno if Lady really has a lot of character potential, DMC4SE makes the case that she's basically just Gunslinger Dante with a slow melee weapon and Nero grapple and even that Pinnacle of Combat mobile game struggles to differentiate her from Dante, albeit doing a better job of it than 4SE.

V needs his own game. I hope DMC6 splits him off from Vergil

>I hope DMC6 splits him off from Vergil
And what do you think DMC5 did?

literally killed off V

imo Trish was the one that could have been expanded on. I never unlocked her in 2 but in 4SE she was bouncing around levels like a murderous beyblade and it was fun as fuck. Would have liked to see more of that

>Don't bother with directly controlling Nightmare when he's summoned, he's so fucking slow that it's not worth it
What about the big ass laser move? Positioning is tricky, but if you get things in the right spot it makes higher difficulties so much easier.

That's about the one thing I can think of directly controlling him for. I swear even his normal punches are catastrophically slower when you're doing it than when he's doing it

He is not dead, he just exists in his original form.
V + Urizen = Vergil
Vergil - V = Urizen
Vergil - V =/= Vergil and V prancing around together in the flower field

And I sincerely hope he stays there, the gameplay was terribly unsatisfying.

Maybe I'd be more forgiving if Astral Chain didn't come out the same year and do the summoner idea 100 times better

"OP is a faggot."
So it is written.

Anyone read his manga?
I thought it was alright. Liked some of the internal dialogue

Attached: 14.jpg (720x1021, 362.56K)