"Radahn is the most unfun and unfair bullshit FromSoft has ever made!"

"Radahn is the most unfun and unfair bullshit FromSoft has ever made!"
>blocks your path

Attached: Malenia.png (276x423, 210.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_iqjI2p7F4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally just git gud, casual faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=D_iqjI2p7F4

Did all the Normalfags reach her today, or something?

>git gid
>dual katanas
you have to pick one, user

If she's anything like blackflame friede then I'm going to stop playing when I get to her. Fuck doing garbage like that again.

>lifesteal works on blocks
Fire the entire B-team

>scarlet rot dogs dont work on her
>rot works on you
>life leech
>2nd phase even MORE leech
>*teleports in front of you* nothin persunul, stam bar
>12 hit combo
>zero cooldown on this ability
>0.8% of Steam players have this achievement
They weren't even TRYING to think

Attached: 1nqwd22kv4ls51.jpg (500x909, 47.79K)

elden ring is not a fun game

Attached: 1643977268210.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>undo's 70% of all the damage you've done in only a couple hits
heh, nothing personal kiddo. try getting good?

neither was sekiro. tryhard cucks still begged for more. here we are

honestly if she just simply didn't have the lifesteal I would be fine with it, she would just be a very hard boss with a bullshit combo. I should not have to change my entire build to bleed spam just to beat 1 boss

>Oh, you're playing UGS?
>Too fucking bad, better go respec into something a bit faster bitchass
Seriously fuck this boss. Her anime combo is near-impossible to dodge and she can fucking heal herself off any attack. All the game's builds were not kept in mind while designing this fucker

Sekiro was indeed fun though. Unlike Souls games, every Sekiro boss was designed with only one playstyle for the player to use, giving them a bit more polish than some of the worse Souls bosses.
t. beat NG0 Charmless

Write a carefully constructed letter in japanese to Miyazaki and ask a native to correct your grammar explaining how the fight insults his family honor. Or else every DLC and game henceforth will involve build switching. Appealing to Japanese morality is the only way we'll get Kitao to Sudoku at Miyazaki's request

>Sekiro was indeed fun though.
>parryfest
I, too, enjoy taking a rusty iron shaft through the urethra

If you can't get with the rhythm, don't go to the club

Attached: sekiro-shadows-dance-twice.gif (498x278, 1.18M)

i did that shit with a strength build on my first run
>i no longer play strength builds

if your playing UGS u can literally get chain stuns and fucking delete her
she has like such a low stun gauge, pretty much the first weapon art u do will stun her lmao

Malenia is the ultimate challenge optional boss. She is supposed to be borderline impossible.

Plenty of her attacks and her dodge are unable to be stunned. If you try to just r1 spam her for a chain you'll get fucked over very quickly
Not to mention her fucking anime combo

she is similar but with so much bullshit, life steal, has a weapon art where she slashes the air around her that just erases your health and if you fuck up dodging it you can die, and her attack chains are so long, and you can only get 1-2 hitss on her at max, sometimes even going for a second hit your blade will be deflected because of her prosthetic arm. Second phase also has like two one shot moves

mix blackflame friede with maria phase 2. and then throw on lifesteal because why not.

Mix it in with a protag that moves like the bastard child of the dark souls 2 and dark souls 3 mc.

hit stun is different from getting actual stuns
and r1's aren't good at that
r2's and weapon arts do way more stun, especially multi hit weapon arts

with an ugs, u can literally get 3-4 knockdowns in the fight and she will barely even do anything, literally spend most of the fight on the ground
you can do this to all of the light armoured bosses