Boss is giving me trouble

>boss is giving me trouble
>leave
>come back 20 levels later with a stronger weapon
>boss is now easy
This game is not hard. Only retards who have no brain and try to brute force everything think it's difficult.

Attached: 353.jpg (616x353, 59.71K)

>Grind like crazy
>Overpower challenge with brute force and stats
OP is not smart. Only retards who have no brain resort to brute forcing everything instead of learning tells and patterns.

nerd

>no guys we don't need levels or gear for this boss let's just die here 40 times and "git gut" instead it's way more fun
Are you stupid or did you never play a game with levels before?
Elden Ring is about getting levels, mainly for your weapon.

None of these games are hard.
Only shitters like game journos believe otherwise.
The difficulty wasn't the point in Souls, nor is it the point here.

>Grind like crazy
You literally never have to grind, just explore somewhere else on the map if something is difficult. What is the point of dying dozens of times to a boss that one shots you when you could just leave and fight it later?

So ur aruging the game is less about skill and more about grind? Thats what am saying

Exploring is grinding. Stones aren't accessiable by any means

OP is smart, youre retarded
fighting healthsponge enemies who 1shot you is not fun and shit design

though the whole game is shit design, they peaked with Sekiro its only downhill from there

>anything that isn't beelining the main quest is grinding

Honestly if you take the game slowly, explore the map and kill the enemies in your path you'll end up overleveled for all bosses.

Yes. Stone bearing should be on the main areas

>exploring the areas the devs intended you to before the boss is grinding/overleveling
why is Any Forums like this

My only issue with this game is that most bosses can annihilate you immediately regardless of level.
The only thing that improves is how much damage you do to them

You still die just as quickly

>You still die just as quickly
I have 40 vigor, scaled armor, and haven't gotten one shot in ages. Most bosses take multiple hits to kill me. I've been estus chugging bosses with my greatsword and haven't had any problems. Level 95.

I died to Agheel at level 78.

I just beat Malenia after 2-3 hours. I'm still on edge. What the fuck kind of boss fight was that?

Attached: 20220306212910_1.jpg (1920x1080, 437.15K)

They're supposedly going to nerf it from what i've heard.

It's harder than most games, which is part of its appeal. Easily in the top 1% of AAA games by intended difficulty.

Not everyone is a strfag

no single player especially rpg is hard
you're just a fucking retard