Comfy elden ring thread

Which boss is the best and why is it Astel?

Attached: zabu24agcej81.jpg (640x366, 32.16K)

I have a weird problem with these bosses because I fight them once and I think they're great but then I run into them a second time and it takes the wind out of my sails and lessens the specialness of the first encounter. Running into a Godrick evergaol made me really mad for example.

Autism

where can I order a ranni sex doll?

I just helped someone named squidward and had the face of squidward beat this boss. They seemed pretty thankful for my help lol.

This is one of those bosses that seem really BS at first, but become really fun when you figure it out.

I left mine at the bottom of the ainsel river

wtf user that's not nice

I killed the Dragonlord, have no prompt for the Gold Needle. Am I fucked into this Frenized Flame ending?

How the fuck do I get to Leyendell? There's a horse cunt that's oneshotting me but surely I don't have to beat that cunt do I?
Or do I have to beat Radahn somehow before I can get in? If so then I guess I have to grind because I can't even get near him without chugging ten times.

>surely I don't have to beat that cunt do I?
user i...

Go in the water of the lake, there is a series of ladders and cliffs to go up on the NE side. Its obvious when you get there

>talking with rya during her questline
>didnt want to kill her
>fucking Iron Maiden comes into the room with us and kills her
AHHHHHHHH LET ME RELOAD LET ME RELOAD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: Capture3.png (553x600, 620.62K)

just run through the front doors of the gates and then there's an entrance around the left side

>farmed entire banished set
>Dogs still stagger me
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>joined the volcano manor because I want the bloody wolf armor
Did I fuck up anything for the endings or questlines?

Attached: 1646284834154.webm (960x720, 1.71M)

Dumb question but is the sorcerer's armament still active when you two-hand the weapon you use it on?

Attached: c8uc15i0wwk81.jpg (588x487, 37.25K)

NO HE'S NOT THE CAMERA SUCKS WITH HIM FUCK YOU AND HE HAS AN ATTACK THAT HITS THREE TIMES AND FUCK HIS TELEGRAB

>spend two hours trying to figure out how to get to the volcano manor
>its like 3 rooms and one npc
fuck

i just cant kill her bros

i was doing great, not many deaths on the game but this fucker has me stuck for 4 hours now

is she really this hard or I suck

Attached: elden-ring-malenia-hero.jpg (1600x908, 232K)

there's an entire city behind the manor to explore

Nah you're fine, I did the same thing. The way the npcs talk to you made me think it did though

how do i go behind the manor

Autism

>use estus for full heal
>your message was appraised

Attached: hands up dont feel.jpg (800x682, 75.25K)

Hidden path ahead

I just killed her and only used one flask :-)
After about 20 attempts that is. It really came down to luck with her AI and dps dps dps dps dps. Luckily she staggers very easily so keep that in mind. She didn't seem to like bleed either.

One of the rooms you enter in the corner you can roll into it and it activates the hidden wall

possible end game spoilers

Is the area with the dragons and tornados the final area in the game? I really don't want it to end ;_;

She's hard as fuck. I played Strength with the rusty anchor and I was struggling. During phase 2 when shes flowing I used the Jar Cannon +10 to get some more dps in

Would int scaling claymore be alright? Thinking about putting the carion ash of War on it. If I can.

yeah

I respecced back into my treespear and did running r2s to stun her to death with my mimic because I wasted 10 hours on her

Attached: cuntIhateyou.jpg (1920x1080, 766.62K)

>bosses and enemies can hit you while you're prone
>you can't do the same to them
>bosses can't fall off ledges, yet most have large insta-death pits around their areas
>can't upgrade armor anymore, because muh nusouls
>every boss has chained 30 hit major windup combos for no reason
>magic is literally more fun than melee, ive cleared the entire game now with a pure magic build without dying more than 2 times total to bosses

two legitimately dogshit parts of this otherwise pretty average-ish game. and one minor gripe. it's at least better than ds2, maybe almost as good as demon souls (ps3) or ds1. At least mage builds are kinda enjoyable, even if theyre so boringly easy

otheriwse, barely above average experience

You have time, plus there are some massive optional areas left you probably haven't done yet.

Spoilers
You go back to Leyndell,capital of ashes for a bossrush after

bros.... i keep getting invaded in leyndelllll....

Attached: 1436410606789.gif (500x500, 868.19K)

This game is like everything I personally like about video games rolled into a single experience. Like it's not perfect but everything it does well are things that are super important to me. I've never had this much fun just like running around and finding stuff

nah I did the big Ranni quest and also the entire Melania area. I think my journey is coming to an end.

>100+ hours
>thought ashes of war was a 1 time use hence the duplication
>thus was too afraid to ever use them
Don't be like me.

Is there a Starscourge Heirloom +1 or +2 anywhere? Would someone have a location on those?

what's the point of them

Sorry I can't find it. There's only the horse cunt and I can't possibly beat him without grinding because he summons some red lightning that one shots me and you can't dodge it.

>I COMMAND THEE TO KNEEL
Hella freaking epic

I KNEEL

Weapon skills and change scaling.

>recusant vanquished
wot

Did anyone really frontload all their exploration into Limgrave, Liurna and Caelid and all the zones after just sort of rush to the main bosses? Curse of open world games for me

Morgott is my favourite so far. Radahn is a close second because of how fucking kino the fight is. Haven't seen all the bosses yet though.

I would be fine for shit like godskins having multiple appearnece since they're nobodies in particular, but using named endgame bosses in offhand encounters is lame.

Attached: 20210928_192526.png (397x578, 235.78K)

Best boss is Ancestor Spirit. Absolute kino presentation.

Attached: be643-16460036499704-1920.jpg (1920x1200, 257.29K)

Patches just kick me down a cliff
Any reason why I should kill this nigger the next time I meet him?

Attached: mad.jpg (300x289, 11.41K)

That's where the horse cunt is tho. Do I have to grind to beat that dude? Or is there some trick to his oneshot lightning attack?

I just want to kill the wolf guy and get the armor

>find another elevator going down
>thought it was going to be another beautiful underground cosmic starspace like the one in Limgrave
>it's just an anthill
>oh lmao
>never mind here's a bizarre creature that shits out meteorites at you
>BASILISKS ARE BACK YA CUNT
>OH SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BEAUTIFUL HELLSCAPE
>SHIT NIGGA THIS GIANT SKELLY IS SITTING ON A THRONE

Adventurebros... I can't fucking take it. This game is something else.

Please dear god someone drop a summoning sign on the grace near Fire Giant I hate this fugking faggot like you wouldnt believe

Co-op is too much fun but I should probably start doing Godrick. I got 40k runes on me. Is it safe to explore the structure near the minor Erdtree? Trying to not mistake it for Castle Redmane

Attached: Level40.jpg (1920x1080, 252.85K)