Elden Ring God Devouring Serpent

>every time he does that aoe-like earthquake move where he jams his head into the ground like a fucking ostrich and flicks the lava at you
>i get hit 100% of the time
>dodging does nothing
>jumping does nothing
>running to the side doesn't work
>blocking negates the damage only minimally
>every playthrough I see they either just tank the attack or just get lucky and he never uses it
>a literally impossible to avoid move, git gud won't help you here
How can anyone defend this absolute pinnacle of bullshit? Fromsoft should be ashamed of themselves, Dark Souls 2 is now officially their second worst game.

Attached: god-devouring-serpent-elden-ring-wiki-guide.jpg (1137x864, 116.25K)

>the fromdrone silence is deafening

I got around this by staying as close as possible to him at all times. He seems to not do the attack if you stay really close.

Phase 2 still sucks though.

I feel like it's a bit of a bullshit move although an overall easy fight . I just shielded that move in particular . Better losing 25-30% of my hp than 90% .

wtf the game literally gives you a weapon that cheese him in the same fucking location he is

Dodge through his attacks. Run during the skulls. Abuse the weapon art. At the start of p2 you can do 2 L2s into a heavy for some good damage. Then go for r1s to stagger and use weapon art when possible.

I have no problem with the rest of the fight phase 1 he's relatively eazy besides that one attack. I've tried dodging through, running to the side and backwards and getting close and literally nothing works except blocking which deals minimal damage. The move seems genuinely impossible to avoid and you basically have to get lucky and hope he doesn't use it or you're fucked every single time. I remember Manus from ds1 had a similar move with the black orbs closing in on you that I've never seen anyone successfully avoid besides just him not using it.

Git gud

Don't care about game does this thing have a vore attack and will someone make a webm of it swallowing the player. Preferably a cute helpless witch struggling to avoid it's gullet.

Is there any way to avoid that attack?

I just blocked it
Wtf man

Here you go:

Attached: 497 serperior stop thinking.png (755x729, 233.71K)

This fight has the bullshit dialed up to 11 due to the gimmick weapon it gives you
The attack literally can't be blocked

>The attack literally can't be blocked
Fucking liar
It's undodgeable but you can block is normally
You'll take a chunk of chip, but you won't die

>>i get hit 100% of the time
>>dodging does nothing
Bullshit. I did the first phase completely without getting hit once, without using the spear (because I thought it was just a key item to end the fight and not an actual weapon to be used).

Then send me a webm or video because i don't believe you.

High fire shield and that’s all you can do lmao

Devouring Serpent ga Taosenai!

>just block bro
Ok but doesn't change the fact that it's shit design.

>Game gives you weapon called 'Serpent Hunter
>You can stagger lock him
>Motherfuckers are crying that the boss actually touches them

Why the fuck is this encounter a problem? Holyshit the tourists really are normalfags.

was trying to help people with this fight but then they keep using katanas and spells while im using the weapon from the arena the boss is in and actually doing damage - how dense do you have to be to not realise you arent doing any damage or not use the provided memeweapon for the meme boss fight?

for real just learn the fight, its one of the easiest fights in the game you can 100% not get touched the entire time if i can do it you can too, im shit