On the left we have a universally panned game that was unplayable at launch

On the right we have another game that is completely unplayable on non poverty systems, yet receives widespread acclaim.

Who is paying who? Both CDPR and FromSoftware are trash developers people fool themselves into believing aren't typical AAA garbage.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 918.55K)

Stupid tranny, trying to leech off Elden Ring to bring up CDPR shit.

I have some news to tell you user. Both devs were compromised the second they released their magnum opuses. They are not the legendary industry saviors you speak of.

I can't hit 60fps at 720p low settings with a 3050ti, even cyberpunk was ultra 1080p at 60 fps.

Elden Ring actually runs on PS4 though

Correct, it runs fine on the poverty system it was optimized for.

found some brown teenagers

>on non poverty systems
and on the PS4 and Xbone and Pro / X versions and Series S.
And on Series X if you don't have a variable refresh display.
And on PS5 if you buy the version that doesn't let you downgrade to the PS4 version to actually get 60 fps.
in other words is playable on almost nothing, and people just put up with it because that's the state of video games. all games come out performing like trash. consoleplebs spent a decade bragging about COD running at "60 fps" while it was actually running at 45-50 fps. that was their go to HIGH FRAMERATE game. that's the context you have to view everything said about performance / playability. people with any standards for performance at all are a small minority.

it really doesn't.

performs perfectly on my ps5

found phone users

unless you're using the PS4 mode you're lying.

???

>was unplayable at launch
Lies. I played it and finished at launch. There was not single mission but that won't let me play.
OP is full of shit, didn't read rest.

Attached: 1646071462825.jpg (680x618, 53.17K)

stfu spic

>unplayable
I’ve been playing it on my ps5 since release
It’s fine with no problems
You’re just a nigger

reminder that 'roid abs on girls is a tranny psyop

post version, it crashed once in 100 hours and my torso became invisible once otherwise not 1 issue

>that is completely unplayable on non poverty systems
Literally plays fine on my i5 2500 and 1060

Works excellently on my PS5. I thought PC was supposed to be the master race?

I like how these retards don't realize what poverty means.

The devs literally forgot to make the API look for a non-dedicated graphics driver.

This is why console faggots are retarded.

You're the idiot who spent thousands of dollars on a machine that can't even run a vidya game properly.

Attached: GayNiggerPresident.jpg (3528x2449, 1.35M)

the PS5 version drops below 40 fps at times. it's almost as bad as the Xbox versions. consoleplebs don't get this because they've got stockholm syndrome but when a game fails to maintain its target framerate the majority of the time that's fucking unplayable. it makes more sense to wait until they patch it, or to ignore the game entirely and play something else.

no, it does not. every PC gets shader compilation stuttering and on top of that not even the most powerful systems can maintain a measly 60 fps in certain areas. there literally is no PC the game runs "fine" on.

both work flawlessly for me :)

Left game is for faggot, right game is for gamers

30 fps is fine for a console game.
Zoomers like you forget that Dark Souls 1 on PC was 30 FPS too, and the original DSfix didn't have the 60fps option back then that it does now.

You'll never be a woman, or date a real one.

All I read was I'm an insufferable nerd.

Attached: Owl.jpg (474x841, 53.58K)

playing consoles doesn't mean poverty, it just means you'd rather spend money on better things. I know you own 0 acres

i5 2500 is 11 years old and was already a budget CPU even when it came out
If that's not poverty then what is? Is your argument targetting 18 year old Pentium IIs that probably can't even run CSGO?

I don't play either of them but if I had to choose a word to be insulted by I'd go with faggot over gamer

Xir is playing on a $300 Walmart eMachine with integrated graphics

These geeks have been watching films at 28 fps their whole lives, yet they act like anything under 60 fps is a slide show.

Attached: MasdenWink.jpg (1028x525, 35.67K)

I'm sure you would

Actually I bought my latest PC using a very small percentage of the millions I made off of SHIB.

Consoles are for peasants, and just like peasants they like to lick the boots of their superiors who tell them their shit tastes good.

Nice larp

Lol this. I said before. The devs literally forgot to optimize the game for a non-dedicated graphics driver.

Jeets are proving my point

>completely unplayable
PCfags are such drama queens