Why are there no turn based rpg loot grind games...

Why are there no turn based rpg loot grind games? Why does loot grind automatically have to be an arpg with an isometric view.

Attached: disgust (2).jpg (1161x915, 90.73K)

I love this homo

Because turn-based RPGs stop and go too much
encounter an enemy, swoosh, load battle scene, get into position, kill the enemy, victory animation, results screen with EXP/Gold/Items, fade or cut to black, unload the battle scene

>the gay's gaze upon finding that the pubic hair not pressed and permed

They're called rogue-likes, user. What you want is a rogue-like.

I absolutely love this dude, his show is kino af

>this man and algorithms have convinced maybe thousands of people to drink rotten fish juice
That says a lot about society.

Attached: 1643302215555.png (1212x1336, 1.67M)

I'm sure there's some indie shit that forgets that unless the thing you're grinding for looks good, why bother, or some japanese shit that technically counts but everything is under the hood stats only, like disgaea.

Otherwise I'd say the reason you don't see those infinite grinds in turn-based is that the point of the realtime combat is to overload you with so much dopamine that you turn into a wet towel of a human being, and turn-based usually lacks that sort of immediate feedback since you're inherently waiting between actions, which is starving your zoomer receptors of that constant vomit-stream of action-based pavlovian responses.
So it's not a great fit.

who

Tasting History

Youtuber who makes videos remaking historical recipes and talks about the historical context of the culture or person the recipe comes from. Kinda like a more general Townsends.

>10 minutes on lowest-common-denominator pop history
>2 minutes on the food
I just wanna know how they made the slop and how it tastes damn it

I really like disgaea, but would like a classic turn based version instead of tactics. I went looking today for indie games that are like that but couldn't find any. Sometimes I want to sit down and just build a party for turn based combat as long as there is good loot and deep character customization and just forgo the story for like a dungeon dive, but there is nothing I could find.

Attached: 1615798567189.jpg (498x498, 34.26K)

i live max and tasting history but the minute i learned he was a fag i unsubbed instantly.
sorry, i'm not supporting GloboHomo, even if it means sacrificing a few things i like.

k

Attached: thpog.jpg (1600x1600, 627.37K)

DRPGS are a thing, from Grimrock to Etrian Odyssey, but that's about the closest thing that comes to mind and I don't know how deep I'd say the customization and loot is. Do get some neat dungeon dives out of it, though.

play Kamidori Alchemy Meister

wait, Max is gay?

>the minute i learned he was a fag
So... sixty seconds after you started watching the first video?

the themed pokemon plushie in each video is picked out by his husband. its cute

just because a guy is flamboyant doesn't immediately mean he's ghey

Cause loot grind is for low iq smooth brains and arpg is for low iq smooth brains