Comforble elden ring bread

Is there really a hidden passage here in Elton John castle or whatever it's called? Why would so many people appraise garbage? or wait does it include negative appraisals?

Attached: really.png (1920x1317, 3.08M)

what did he mean by this?

Attached: hop.png (1294x1036, 1.61M)

Appraisal just means "rated", it includes both good and poor ratings.

What's the closest thing to Guts's armor? I know Malekith the lion guy has Berserker armor but I want golden age or black swordsman

Attached: f6ed91c83ba2b8657f532a92c1580190.jpg (510x800, 91.99K)

damn wish it was more obvious

this thing is fucking busted holy shit

Attached: 1644032168279.png (381x435, 172.7K)

can adversaries fight monsters/bosses?

update: guess they can't

I upgraded this to +12, but I'm not sure if it's worth it. I'd probably have to respec from dex/int into dex/arc for the buildup to mean anything on bosses

Attached: 20220306003723_1.jpg (1920x1080, 258.06K)

is it just me that finds incantations to be for meme usage only? I can only use them 1-5 times before I run out of MP and they're too slow. I can't see them ever being as effective as my SnS.

Lightning is the only good one

the lightning javelin? it's aight i guess

also what do i do against the draconic tree sentinel? he's easy enough but his electricity thing 1shots me and i don't know how to deal. just roll?

yeah wait until you get the actual ash of war and can put it on anything

fuck it I'm fucking tired of waiting
until they fix the scaling on the arcane weapons that are fucked I'm respeccing and running INT/FTH instead of FTH/ARC

Attached: necodance.gif (96x96, 206.85K)

the entirety of haligtree is pure cancer except for Loretta, at least I got my +10 somber stone that I've been looking for forever

It includes all appraisals, what you want to look at is the icon on the left of the message. The brighter/more gold it is the higher rating. It becomes dull and grey with more negative appraisals.

reddit upvotes in a reddit game?
delightful.

I ditched the shield to wear cool armor and I don't miss it ar all. Only sword and staff now.

i want to fuck that cat.

wtf no way!! thanks

I thought you guys were memeing about the rape potion

Attached: 1530460289250.gif (691x546, 2.43M)

How do flasks work in coop? Are they just divided in half or is something else going on there?

Did you find the guy's dungeon?
The implications were pretty intense.

They’re halved and if you have an odd number it rounds down (i.e if you have 11 it gives you 5)

Oh, so that's why I feel like I have more after reallocating. Got it.

> you died
> enemy felled
> within 0.1s
now what miyazaki?

oh cool the souls i won were with the rest of my lost souls and i got the equipment as soon as i respawned nice

>tfw just finished the game
Fuck, I want more right now. Good thing I always go for a bling playthrough for the first time, then I can look up all the shit I missed.

Attached: 1645495125140.gif (500x375, 347.58K)

It's very nice that you can catch the victory window like that this time

yeah was so fucking scared

i rejected the hentai nuns hug and im reading theres a questline tied to her should i go back and get the debuff/delete it with an item or am i fucked out of that questline?

Get hugged by her, delete the debuff
Then whenever you reach altus plateau get hugged again and her quest will start. You can do her quest any time after Altus Plateau I don’t think it has a fail flag

Did I make a mistake freeing Blaidd from the evergaol?

you can hug her many times as long as she's chilling on the bed