Game let’s you marry a cute witch girl

>Game let’s you marry a cute witch girl

Attached: 19668EAA-F19F-41F4-9E5D-FFB62C3C605A.jpg (1431x2048, 480.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SqrLNWWLGBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I didn't understand her ending at all

Attached: 1634274143839.jpg (640x480, 47.96K)

After the shit I did for her. Not to mention after cucking Blaidds so bad that he went insane

She destroyed fate and allowed humanity to carve their own destiny

she gave free will but free will is possibly le bad?

>game lets you scheme with an old bastard to obtain onahole

Attached: 1641595387110.png (837x957, 608.56K)

>get a space jelly onahole
ok im going for this

I couldn't do that because she helped me kill Godrick. Glad I didn't because of what happens to Seluvis

What? How the fuck did you guys get that out of that vague cut scene? What I got was the world was basically destroyed and now you and Ranni fuck 24/7 until the heat death of the universe.

Does Iji basically say Blaidd is more of a little brother to her

the stars are a force that can guide and empower humanity in a similar way to the Erdtree and Elden Ring, and they acted as this in the past before being supplanted by the Greater Will and the Erdtree.

Ranni wishes to escape the plans and destiny imposed on her by the Greater Will and the fingers, this seemingly requires killing her physical body while preserving her soul, the splitting of soul and body, and the preservation of one in the absence of the other, seems to be what she required the rune of death to do. I dont know yet if its explained why she needs the death of Godwyn to accomplish her plans, perhaps that was needed to provoke the shattering.

The Age of Stars then seems like its just removing the influence of the Greater Will from the world, and restoring the power and guidance of the stars and moon. The full implication of this is unclear but she describes it as a thousand year voyage under the wisdom of the moon, and as a chill night that encompasses all, and as fear, loneliness and doubt.

It could be very literal, in which case it has kinda bad implications, but it could also be simply flowery poetic language that implies that humanity is now on their own without the direct will and control of greater beings, having to find their own way.

Honestly I have no idea why he went mad. One moment he was helping during the Radahn fight, next time I see him, I had to fight his shadow in the undergrounds. And then after that, I found him mopping about not being able to help Rammi or something like that before having to put him down like a mad dog.

So why did From push Melina as the poster girl when Ranni is actually the main heroine of the game?

He’s literally a mk ultra mind controlled slave to the finger niggers. He’s programmed to kill Ranni if she ever steps out of line. He tries to resist the kill command and goes batshit

Attached: Little Witch Nobeta.jpg (4093x2800, 534.3K)

Well damn, that's some cold stuff.

ugly chink cartoon

This helps
youtube.com/watch?v=SqrLNWWLGBA

This sounds like some SMT Nocturne True Demon Ending shit.

imagine fighting this world's ywhn! He'd sneeze meteors of blood hookers!

Evangelion tier misdirection

childs belly and chest erotic

Freedom is scary.

I'm still trying to find all the alpha masks used for things like the hair and her coat. There is also a UV error on her sleeve that needs figured out

Attached: Capture.png (745x709, 894.04K)

People wanna fuck THIS?!