Ebin Ringu Lore

OOOHHHHH ELDIN RING THREAD
POSTED BY SOMEONE OR SOMETHING
also spoilers and shit

do we know why grace first left the tarnished, and why that necessitated banishing them? It seems like they used up Godwyn and then just tossed him aside when they didn't need him anymore.

What IS the Greater Will? And why did it return Grace to the tarnish? Did it just need them and doubled back when Marika lost her shit?

Attached: 1645987098592.png (3000x2000, 3.96M)

What's up with 7/10 acting as if they were the cream of the crop?

what even is the elden ring

that's just women being women and she knows you're an incel

Attached: 1645988496246.jpg (640x906, 114.74K)

Didn't read a word of your OP but god I want her to step on my peepee

magic space station/planetary ring that broke apart

well that definitely isn't it

Melina is a 10/10

Just finished Elden Ring and was gonna make a thread asking about the lore
At least Bloodborne is really overt about it being ayy lmaos, and if you didn't get it the Moon Presence beats it in your face
But all there's to glean for Elden Ring is space shit but not necessarily ayys

an ayylmao, like bloodborne. The entire game is cleaning up after/during an alien proxy war and a guygirl’s hissifit that their daughter wants to fuck a moon and their son got half-merked

While playing I got the impression that the Elden Beast is part of some race of aliens that spread using erdtrees but that's probably not based on much of anything.

oh, so evangelion
I wouldn't be surprised if the DLC covers the moon more as some other source of power, lik

die of AIDS you stupid bitch

Attached: 1619174254167.png (278x275, 122.69K)

Beat this faggot on my second try. What an annoying fight

>tfw you get cum in your eye and you cant see out of it forever afterwards.

Bitch shouldve swallowed.

why do you speak like this

Attached: file.png (1240x118, 10.23K)

first day?

I still don't get this meme beyond le ebin silly captioned pic spam.

>motif about fingers and grafting
>it's just kinda there
boo

So from what I can get from the story, aliens came down to the words between and use it as a battery. They they created a surrogate mother to become the ruler of the words between and have two fingers as their emissaries. They had queen marry the strongest being, which was some barbarian, to be king. It was good for a while, and they even had children, but the barbarian Elden Lord grew bored. So the queen started wars with the giants and other races in order to keep her husband from getting bored and losing her runes. As a backup plan she split herself into two pieces, man and a woman, because she saw that it was inevitable that Barbarian Lord would get so bored that he would end up leaving. Male half went on to war and eventually fuck the moon lady who gave birth to her own children, one of which being Raini. Raini at some point realized that her entire existence is to be backup plan #301 for the Fingers/Elden god so came up with a plan to free the words between by attaining the powers of death itself, killing a finger to steal it's power, and then eventually ridding the world of the queen/Elden beast. This plan however goes to shit as due to the Elden Lord fucking off, the Queen attempts to marry her male half in order to make herself the Elden Lord. This creates a scandal and eventually war as her son gets assassinated and a civil war erupts across the words between. Possibly in grief or spite, the Queen shatters the Elden Ring (the main battery) which forces the fingers/Elden beast to give grace (immortality) out to everyone dead making them "Tarnished".

It's suppose to be more high/dark fantasy with their ayys. The Elden Beast is using holy attacks for a reason.

I always thought it would end up being a play on words 'cause of trees being such a theme. So the "elden ring" will end up being a tree ring. Oh well.

my autistic midget wife...

Attached: 1636356208995.png (827x797, 423.64K)