Literally made the most immersive fantasy world since Morrowind

How the fuck did FROM do it?

Attached: elden-ring-concept-art-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 62.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/u8bdXs4f-V20Q59AArsBkQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I doubt... you could even imagine it.
>See a bunch of Skeletons guarding a corpse, kill them and find a Poisonbloom in that corpse.
That which commanded the stars.
>See a bunch of Poison Mushrooms guarding a corpse, kill them and find an Arteria Leaf in that corpse.
Giving life... its fullest brilliance.
>See a bunch of Wolves guarding two corpses, kill them and find a Glowstone and a Golden Rune (1) in those corpses.
THE ELDEN RING!!!
>See a bunch of Bats guarding a corpse, kill them and find a Golden Rune (1) in that corpse. Exact same thing happens less than 5 minutes later.
OOOOOHHHHH, ELDEN RING!!!
>See a bunch of Highwaymen guarding a chest, kill them and find 5 Mushrooms in that chest.
Shattered...
>See a bunch of Demi-Humans guarding two corpses, kill them and find 3 Ruin Fragments and a Large Club in those corpses.
By someone...
>See a Giant Miranda Flower and a bunch of small Miranda Flowers guarding two corpses, kill them and find an Immunizing Cured Meat and a Golden Rune (2) in those corpses.
Or something...
>See a bunch of Demi-Humans guarding a corpse, kill them and find a Hefty Beast Bone in that corpse.
Don't tell me... you don't see it...
>See a bunch of Demi-Humans guarding a corpse, kill them and find Crab Eggs in that corpse.
LOOK UP AT THE SKY!
>See a Big Land Octopus and a bunch of small Land Octopuses guarding a corpse, kill them and find a Golden Rune (1) in that corpse.
It burns..

You obviously haven't played any fantasy games, let alone Morrowind. Fromsoft is pretty much the Gamefreak of action rpgs at this point.
>rehashing the same game over and over again on a yearly basis
>incapable of making a new IP anymore
>rely on marketing and reddit-pandering aesthetics to cover up the primitive gameplay
>use celebrities to draw in normalfags who don't even usually play video games (katy perry and post malone for pokemon; george r.r. martin for souls)
>no stories, characters or settings worth a shit, even though they're supposed to be making a rpg
>newer games can't go five seconds without reminding you of the older games (is that... THE ASYLUM DEMON MOVESET?! KANTOOOOOOOOOO!)
>games still sell like crazy and get inflated review scores on brand name alone
>fanbase is a bunch of shit-eating cultist drones who will slurp all of this up, screech at you if you dare to criticize it, and refuse to play all the better series in their respective genres

Morrowind was shit on release

>he's still in limgrave

Attached: 1646498104538m.jpg (829x1024, 117.34K)

>Just skip the content, bro
Aaah, this is basically what I say about all my favorite games. "Just skip most of it". Open world fags are something else.

still seething at Todd after 20 years?

in your fucking dreams, im getting real tired of souls niggers acting like they are above everything

>skip
I've gotten everything I needed from that area in a few hours

>Morrowind
What does a game with a world that looks more empty and copy pasted than a Unity Asset Flip have to do with an immersive world? No amount of dialogue options cope will ever make that miss simulator video "game" immersive.

Anyways nice try contraritroon trying to use an actual good game (Elden Ring) to try and shill your "old = good" circlejerk thread.

Attached: (You).jpg (298x252, 19.71K)

>everything I needed
In other words, you looked a guide up

seething fromtranny, why does the mere existence of Morrowind makes you angry so much? it's a classic RPG loved by thousands of people.

>Fromtranny
Ironic, go back to your discord pedo freak.

Attached: 1645059388517.jpg (1024x926, 129.28K)

project more. Keep seething about a successful game made 20 years ago

it's the best game series that exists other than DOOM

oh hell no, elden ring can cut the world size in half and not lose shit but filler

shitty, by-the-book settings like ER just make me appreciate based schizoshit like Morrowind more

Elden Ring's world is not immersive. Everything you interact with takes you out of the world, because it is utter nonsense. No NPC behaves in any rational way, the world is literally just filled with braindead mobs with 0 reason to exist other than be things in your way.

>walk up to a giant crossbow
>can't use it
This game isn't immersive at all.

>arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/u8bdXs4f-V20Q59AArsBkQ/
>190 results found
Take your meds please

>immersive
I enjoy all the unique areas and variety, but I wouldn't describe it as immersive since all you do is kill things.