Did basically nothing groundbreaking for the genre

>Did basically nothing groundbreaking for the genre
>Tendies now take credit for literally every well-received open world game that came out after it
The gall of these people, I tell you

Attached: file.png (1200x630, 1.09M)

Portal shit in open world, but yeah, that's it

Reset.

>Nintendie can't even write a word without bungling it.
kek

Attached: 1646082171528.jpg (700x913, 109.33K)

Reset the clock.

Reset.

I mean seriously, when does it stop.

>Horizon tranny got btfo in the Elden thread after brining up BotW out of no where
>Shit's up the catalog to seethe about it
Lol lmao

Made an open world game that was not boring after the first couple of hours.

This. My woman forced me to play this game while she watched despite the fact that I have no interest in Zelda. It just struck me as nintendo ripping the ubisoft formula off but not being as obnoxious. I think anyone who praises this is a drooling retard.

Attached: 1646037194032.jpg (600x350, 19.19K)

why did this game provoke this sort of batshit insane negative obssession, this is baffling

braindead shitposting threads five years in, I never saw that with any other game

Attached: BOTWFAGSWILLDEFENDTHIS.webm (852x480, 2.99M)

oink oink Eric

>getting forced to play through a dozen+ hours of a game you hate just because your so wants to watch you play

Kek. Maybe actually communicate and man up instead of making yourself miserable and wasting both of your guys' time.

BASED

Game relies too much on you, autistic retards can't do anything without being explicitly told to do it, so they hate it.

>My woman forced me to play this game
imagine being such a fucking cuck, the absolute state of botw hating trannies

HOLY BASED

>Kek. Maybe actually communicate and man up instead of making yourself miserable and wasting both of your guys' time.
BAHAHAHA You've clearly never had a girlfriend. I find every second spent talking to a woman as a waste of time. Good thing asian women don't care that im sexist and racist, they will date me for the white man status among their friends.

first day on Any Forums?

no I've been there for years, as I said there's no other game that gets this kind of utterly retarded thread every day

t. an underaged child who didn't even play the game.