BF2042 and Horizon FW salty about Elden Ring's success

why are w*stern devs like this?

Attached: ubishit.png (532x395, 154.12K)

you can see Aloy's bare tiddies in Horizon Forbidden West.

horizon wins

Proof?

FPBP

>pajeet
>woman
>tranny
The unholy trifecta

Literally whos?

Diversity hires and soicucks literally seething, god damn.

>People want a fun game that doesn't berate them and continues to deliver what people like the series for
>Gamers bad

In order
>BF2042 dev
>Sony's latest acquired PC porting studio dev
>Horizon dev

>flaming poop

Attached: 1619569534841.jpg (320x419, 25.57K)

Game devs. Active in the industry. One of them has a Senior position. We are the literal whos.

Seethe harder Western Devs
Your triple a shit games churn out cookie cutter abominations filled with kike propaganda.
Git gud

What the fuck is UX?

ui i think

am i supposed to be impressed by this?
battlefield UI has been exactly the same since BF3, atleast the heart beat monitor had soul

Attached: E3x2FN_X0AEeZgj.jpg (1920x1080, 251.53K)

User experience. Hopefully they learn from this but I know they wont

How many times do I have to keep hiding this thread? Fuck off already. I don't care.

Why do "these types" always use the words "turd" and "poop?" Anyone else notice this?

BF2042 has the worst UI ever in an FPS. Even ShillUp said so.

>He doesn't know.

cared enough to reply tranny

The 2042 one is actually worst.

Why do you keep making this thread?

they can't use harsher words like retarded or gay to describe things because they have moral hang ups about it

Because they can pivot to say they were joking about something if the consensus turns on them. They aren't using critical and committed language.

they patched out the nipples, sorry

Because we want to laugh at trannies, go to ResetEra if you can’t handle it

Did they really?

It's the same shit every thread and now less and less are replying. It's just sad, you clearly missed the boat.

Are the trannies in the room with us?

>eastern game developers are basically artists with passion and vision, using videogames as their medium of choice to make that vision a reality. They bring honor to their families and are not ashamed of their chosen profession.

>western game developer cucks are basically bottom of the barrel retards that got worthless degrees and couldnt get jobs anywhere else. They cringe when ever they have to explain themselves in public and bring shame to their families.

many such cases.