That soundtrack when you kill the other knight is fucking epic. What is your favourite Elden Ring track?

That soundtrack when you kill the other knight is fucking epic. What is your favourite Elden Ring track?

Attached: file.jpg (1920x1080, 261.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OT8if6DXOFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dC5L3PbSJXw
youtube.com/watch?v=A1gVwUDz0Ts
youtu.be/VbwlcahnQs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like the one that goes AAAAAAAAAAAA OOOOOOOOOOO HAAAAAAAAA with chanting and loud noises

youtube.com/watch?v=OT8if6DXOFQ
Anyone knows the track that plays in this?
I can't find it on the OST

you're funny.

oh hey you killed one of them. any tips? i can handle the 1v1 at Redmane Castle but I cant handle the 2v1 in this dungeon. backed out and marked it to come back to later but i think its time, Im at Radahan anyways

so far this one
youtube.com/watch?v=dC5L3PbSJXw

especially when the bit at 43s

None. I think music in this game is complete generic trash and doesn't fit the atmosphere at all. Sounds like generic western trash from injustice, batman, dragon age, kingdom of amalur etc. It should have been something creepy like this instead youtube.com/watch?v=A1gVwUDz0Ts

kek. funny user

This unfortunately
so far only Ancestor Spirit has stuck with me

Use spirit summons.
Get the spear knight down to half health so he gets to his 2nd phase. This is important as it allows him to do his jump and slam attack which is easily punishable as it distances him away from Ordovis (The sword knight).
Repeat until spear knight is dead and kill Ordovis. Avoid Ordovis' big tail move.
That's all I've got.

ancestor spirit is pure kino

>Within10CentimetersOfDragon.mp3

Attached: 8shv.gif (307x269, 968.88K)

bump

Bumpan

I really like Godrick's, reminds me Ludwig

Can you get bandit armor if you started the game as a wretch?

Wow. That’s nostalgia.

Which catacomb is this one in?

Auriza's Hero Grave, I think.

I thought you couldnt summon spirits in the boss room. Maybe I forgot but it wouldnt hurt to just go and check. Its a pretty fun dungeon regardless

Don't think I've found that one yet.

Attached: smol think.jpg (1045x997, 29.42K)

youtu.be/VbwlcahnQs8
actually a fun gimmick fight

Attached: 20220304151627_1.jpg (1920x1080, 341.29K)