Risk of Rain

>not even 1 week old
>already forgotten
That bad huh?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 42.83K)

this took them one whole year

i dont know if its the engine choice or what but they put out barely any content at all then charge money for it

Hopoo (RoR dev) started on Any Forums, you know.

retard Hoppo decided to release it while most people are still playing Elden Ring

I'm just not feeling it you know. I wanted to but its not for me I guess.

they didn't even play test this dlc and it didn't ship with fucking patch notes. it's garbage.
and v never makes anything good, what a shock

Anything that releases around the month of Elden Ring was doomed to failure.

>Has a great foundation
>Base game has fuck all content and the little it got was implemented way too slowly
>Now they are charging money for something that should've been part of the game game
It had potential and I liked the foundation, but god damn.

>>Base game has fuck all content
?

bought the game without the dlc yesterday, am i mssing something? and does it work with cream api?

nta but every run is the fucking same, ultimately. no amount of chronobaubbles and ghors tome will save you from stacking tougher times and clearing the same wandering vagrants over and over again, just mashing out your cooldowns and kicking your feet while waiting for the portal to finish charging.
as bad as some of the decisions made in the most recent DLC were, TBOI at least has enough synergies, routes, and enemies that you can reliably spend a few hundred hours having interesting runs

Every run is the same for you because you are a flaming homosexual that plays on command. I bet you also play on rainstorm.

Is it worth it? I'm on the fence about getting it since the last few times i played it was starting to feel repetitive.

Attached: 1624502687405.gif (512x288, 468.34K)

>plays on command
are you retarded? have you ever played the game? you're literally making shit up to defend this game that deserves no defense.
there's this thing called a 3D Printer in the game I'm going to let you know about since you haven't played it yet.

If you have time to sit on a 3D printer for 5 minutes to turn every item into whatever it is, you're playing on rainstorm like a shitter. Time is more important than items on monsoon, unless you get a really broken green printer on stage 3 or 4.

Are void monsters appearing a consequence of taking void items or are they just part of the normal experience now?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71.71K)

Didn't forget about it, just a bad time to release considering Elden Ring came out last week and barely half the player base is even 30% through it.

>wah wah wahhhhhh i'm a littul babee
You have shitposted so much, Dr. Freeman. But what have (You) created? Can you name even one thing?

there is nothing more braindead than a game where you are incentivized to
>spawn
>rush teleporter
>charge it
>buy a couple items
>repeat
it's the same fucking thing over and over where you mash out your cooldowns and run in a circle, the difficulty just comes from spawning more shit on screen you can reasonably discern because it's all overlapping and flashing with FX. I don't know why this game is shilled so hard, especially after the recent expansion where they dropped the ball and released it unfinished

Kind of both. Whenever you open a void urn (I think that's their name?) a few bug looking things will pop out along side your void item. They possess any NPC they can, including drones or even Engineer turrets, and turn them into a void enemy. When you kill the thing, the bug pops back out and attempts to repeat the process until you kill it. They can also spawn as part of void seeds, which are areas corrupted by the void that can only be cleansed by killing all the void enemies it spawned in. Those are the big purple bubbles that apply DoT you mightve found.

You sound like an absolute shitter who can't make it unless you have a bunch of items to carry your no skill having ass. As long as you play fast, you can get broken as fuck by stage 3-4, then you can take as long as you like. I also love how your criticism is "every run is the same" while also saying you need items to not be shit. They make easy mode characters like engie and loader for shitters like you.

>That bad huh?
Risk of Rain 2 was a mistake, 3D is shit

>this upset because the one game you are "good" at is made by flawed and lazy developers
i dont even need to tell you the game is bad
the devs speak for themselves
paid dlc btw
published by gearbox btw

Attached: steam_V0UE6vUJm6.png (838x434, 317.53K)

Nice strawman retard, I accept your concession.

if you're looking for a verbal fallatio you can go back to your tranny shitcord hotpoo ,i'm sure they'll oblige